Guess who's sneaked her way in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi 'Rina! :wave:

No, you do not have to be premium to have an avatar! Go to the top of any page, or your forum pulldown menu, and click "user control panel" Then look for 'edit options' and click it! Then, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page where it says CHANGE AVATAR. Click that. It will give you several pages to choose from. Click the little box of the one you want, and click SUBMIT CHANGES. When you come back and look, it will have shown up in your post! You can also use the browse button to upload one from your computer, or type in a url of one from a hosting service or website. If you want me to make you one of a specific picture, I can do that. Go get your avatar!

'Rina said:
Oh, and how the heck do I put up my avatar pic? of do I have to be a premium member to do that?

Heey! Welcome to the forum!! :wave: You can choose your own avatar pic, you don't have to be a premium member to do it. Just check out the F.A.Q (it's at the top), you'll find all the info there! :D

Have fun here, this is an awesome place! I love it! :yes:

Oh, and if you have any more questions about how this forum works, there is a special forum called Stuck In a Moment- forum help! Sometimes only the mods can help you.

Originally posted by Bonochick
Mmmmmm...chocolate AND Bono! :drool:

Yes, both are nice, aren't they? :).

Originally posted by Northeast
yep, I like chocolate and bono and bono covered in chocolate!

:laugh:...I think you spoke for a lot of girls here by saying that. :p.

Also, welcome to Interference, 'Rina! :wave:. Come on in, make yourself comfy, hope you enjoy your time here. :).

Angela

U2aremyfriends said:
Hey U2Kitten, you read my mind! ;)

Great minds think alike! :wink: ;) :yes: :lol:

I see you got your avatar, Rina! Nice one too! :love:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom