Grr PLEBAns know how important this is! help me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AdamsMango

War Child
Freer than a bird 'Cause we're rockin' Ohio
Well I am sitting here crying at 1:30 in the morning the night before I was hoping would be one of the most amazing days I have ever had. My sister came up to me about an hour ago and said she didn't want to go to this lecture Bono is doing in Indianapolis with me. She had been telling me for the past week she would go with me. No one seems to be able to tell how much this means to me. She told me I was being selfish and immature by asking my dad to take me to Indianapolis to see this. I would rather have this then any christmas presents! She said I am "celebrity stalking". I am just going to see Bono blab for 15 min and it's not worth it. This cause is very important to me. I have written letters to congressmen and political officals and I keep looking up other things I can do to help. I researched it to find out about the real details. It matters to me. Of course I am ecstatic Bono will be there, but I want to see it and help join the cause. Thats the biggest reason I am going. I was sobbing and she told me to shut up. She said her reason for not going was she doesn't feel in the mood for it. Everytime something goes wrong with her, I am there listening. I stayed up all night with her and helped her through everything when she became depressed and cut her arms because of it. She was yelling at me and telling my dad "I dont think you should have to take her either. She is just being selfish and immature." If she decides not to go thats one thing. But to meddle in my business after shes already ruined everything is ridculous. If she leaves it's not her business anymore. My dad said he would go with me. Now I have to with me dad which should be interesting. But thats not the worst thing in all of this. I feel like a doormat. All the thing I would do, and have done, and she doesn't care how much this means to me? She won't sacrifice that couple of hours to appease me? I just feel like crap that one person I felt would do any thing for me, won't. She wont even do a simple favor or let any one else do it for me. I cant stop crying. It just hurts so bad I am used as the shoulder to cry on, but when i need a favor I am pushed away? She never cares or notices when I cry about something. It makes me mad she is so selfish, then says I am. I know it's asking alot to have my dad drive me there, but it means so much, beyond words to me. And she let me down.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, that really sucks

This post made me teary.

All I can offer is some :hug: :hug: :hug:'s

I'm sorry, I've got 2 sisters so I know how they can be. That's cool that your dad will still take you though - my family doesn't get it either, I'm really just hoping for a chance to say 'thanks', and I know this will be a much better chance to actually talk to him than trying to catch him on tour. Good luck :hug:

I have an older sister, and we used to be like that. Now...we really are best friends. After some personal family issues I'd rather not go into, we found out we had more in common than we thought.

:hug:

I know you're mad at your sis now...but...someday...I have a feeling you guys will get along tremendously well.

Until then...

That was a shitty thing to do. :mad:

That SUCKS

If I was going I'd come pick you up and you wouldn't have to worry about it but I'm stuck in the office.

:banghead:

I'm sorry about your sister....that stinks.

Argh... sisters can be such a pain sometimes... :rolleyes: I can certainly relate, but I'm sure she loves you, sometimes they are just plain weird. :huh:

Bonochick said:
I have an older sister, and we used to be like that. Now...we really are best friends. After some personal family issues I'd rather not go into, we found out we had more in common than we thought.

I know you're mad at your sis now...but...someday...I have a feeling you guys will get along tremendously well.

Until then...

That was a shitty thing to do. :mad:

yeah the thing was she was like my best friend..she has changed lately. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom