Group pics Thursday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hooray for photo bucket! It resizes pics, but not horribly like snapfish! Good stuff :up:
Perhaps these were posted before, but ah well- enjoy! :)
1st I shall show you the band picses:
36c35fb5.jpg

You?ve all probably seen this group pic, but here is a closer version ^_^
11b2855a.jpg

Other half?
c858c8d7.jpg

e7cbf9ec.jpg

:bow: :drool: Thanks Jam Jar! :up: Those are beautiful, and most I'd never seen before! :happy: Me, a 2 year PLEBA veteran with thousands of pics, those are rare! Wow! :tongue:

JT group pic :drool: Bono looks so elegant and perfectly sexy and beautiful. I never get over being amazed at the beauty of young, long haired Bono :love: That 'spontaniously combust' pic with the hat too, that's gorgeous! :combust:

Young baby Larry, what a doll :cute: He was so pretty!!!

ALL the pics are awesome, thank you! :bow:

Jam Jar said:

Wow, I've never seen this one before! I like it!

All those were new to me, too, Jam Jar. Thanks for sharing them!

Originally posted by U2Kitten
JT group pic :drool: Bono looks so elegant and perfectly sexy and beautiful. I never get over being amazed at the beauty of young, long haired Bono :love: That 'spontaniously combust' pic with the hat too, that's gorgeous! :combust:

:yes:.

Couldn't agree more.

Originally posted by U2Kitten
Young baby Larry, what a doll

I love young Larry, too. He was a darling in the early days! I'm just always amazed at seeing pictures of him back then...he doesn't look like an early 20-some year old. Definite cutie. :hug: :larry:.

Angela

U2Kitten said:
JT group pic :drool: Bono looks so elegant and perfectly sexy and beautiful. I never get over being amazed at the beauty of young, long haired Bono :love:

Yes! Bono looked so hot during the JT era. So did the Edge. Long flowing hair really suits both of them. :love: They all looked gorgeous during that era; they were in great shape, youthful but no longer boys, just all-around beautiful.

U2Kitten said:
Young baby Larry, what a doll :cute: He was so pretty!!!

Almost too pretty! He looked like an angel. :angel:

I think Larry looks really good now. Still amazingly handsome, now with a bit of character in his face. :)

Back
Top Bottom