Group Hugs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They were very touchy at 2002's Grammy ceremony!

grammy17.jpg

grammy21.jpg

grammy46.jpg

grammybonopush.jpg

:laugh:

16.jpg

Don't know if there's an actual hug involved, but I'm going to pretend there is! :yes: Larry dimples! :drool:

biteLarry.jpg

Does this count??:scratch:

6.jpg

Okay, this would be a hug if Adam's guitar wasn't in the way! Love the smiles!! :love:

Last edited:
blfilm.jpg

A recent hug!

I think poor Larry has been tried here at PLEBA and found guilty of being a softie at heart. :heart:

ladylardence said:
Baby Hugs :cute:
10.jpg
edboyoung.jpg
boed_what.jpg

Well ladies, I have to get ready for work. :( Talk to ya later! :wave:

Did anyone else notice that they have become so much more touchy-feelie over the years. I think it's so sweet how close they all seem.

:wave: Hope you have a good day, Ladylardence. I should be getting ready for work, but still, here I am! :shame: on self!

The thing that has kept me a rabid U2 fan, even more than their amazing music, is their incredible friendship. These four men obviously share a very deep, profound love for each other & they aren't ashamed to admit &/or demonstrate it. Unlike most men, who try to hide any form of affection they have for a member of the same sex. (apologies to the PLEBA guys for the generalization, but you know what I mean. And I did say "most" , not all :) ) I also think it speaks volumes about their integrity, both as performers & regular people, that in a world where things can so easily be misconstrued-sometimes intentionally-by the press, there has never been even a whiff of rumor in the tabloids concerning them. As a naturally reticent person, U2 has inspired me to try to be more loving & demonstative towards the people I care about. They're all amazing men & I admire them more than I can say! :heart:

Edgespet said:
The thing that has kept me a rabid U2 fan, even more than their amazing music, is their incredible friendship. These four men obviously share a very deep, profound love for each other & they aren't ashamed to admit &/or demonstrate it. Unlike most men, who try to hide any form of affection they have for a member of the same sex. (apologies to the PLEBA guys for the generalization, but you know what I mean. And I did say "most" , not all :) ) I also think it speaks volumes about their integrity, both as performers & regular people, that in a world where things can so easily be misconstrued-sometimes intentionally-by the press, there has never been even a whiff of rumor in the tabloids concerning them. As a naturally reticent person, U2 has inspired me to try to be more loving & demonstative towards the people I care about. They're all amazing men & I admire them more than I can say! :heart:

The exact same right here. :wave: Their friendship is great, I love to see bandmates hugging and kissing! I mean after all they've been together for so long. They have spent more time with each other than with some family members at times I suppose. It's definitely appealing to know that they like each other and that if they fight they keep it all inside the family and don't let the press get a hold of the frictions that are only normal whit a band. I admire that. :yes:

I AGREE 100%, Edgespet, with EVERYTHING you just said! I have ALWAYS felt the same way about the members of U2.:yes:

Bono, Larry, Adam and Edge have always BEEN A FAMILY. They are very different people but CHOOSE TO SEE THE BEST IN EACH OTHER AND TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER.:up: :hug:

I am sure that THIS ASPECT OF U2 is what the four of them would REALLY want us to remember about them and to practice with each other - along with their INCREDIBLE music!

THANKS for this thread - it REALLY ELEVATED MY DAY!:up: :love:

Edgespet said:

You took the words right out of my mouth! BEATUIFUL FRIENDSHIP THEY HAVE!:up: :wink:

Edgespet said:

I know I talk about this one a lot, but I can't help it-I just love it so. Seriously, it screams "family portrait" to me-they just look so brotherly here and everything, and it's just so awesome. One of the best pictures of them ever.

No, these guys aren't blood-related, but the way they act with each other, there's definitely a family feeling going there, so to me, they're brothers in every sense of the word. And Edgespet, you took the words right out of my mouth with all you said earlier regarding their friendship and everything.

Anywho, all of these pictures are adorable :cute:. They have become more touchy-feely over the years, yeah. :yes:.

Also...

Originally posted by Edgespet
Sort of a hug?? :scratch: Okay, not really, but damn do they ever look good!! :combust:

You sure got that right, too! *High five* :yes: :drool:...

Also, this whole thing with Larry is something I like in a guy-they have this tough exterior, but deep down, they're an ol' softy. Gotta love it. :D.

Angela

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom