Greetings and salutations..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I havent really been a newbie..lurked for months..but since im both a pleban and a zootop i get to make fun of both side's crazyness AAHAHAHAHA

Hi everyone :wave:
I've been lurking around for a long time, but have a little more time on my hands (and a broadband connection - WOOHOO!!) so I hope to be around a bit more.
Would love to get to know you all, from what i've read so far you all seem like a great bunch.:)
And seeing as none of my friends have an unhealthy U2 obsession...I guess this is the place for me!!:happy:
Catch you round
Mandy

Welcome Mandy!!! :hug: Nice to have more friends from our part of the world!!! Yep, this is the place to go mad, have fun and make some wonderful (and understanding!!) friends!!

Hello all! Thanks for the welcome :)

I'm more of a lurker myself too and I'm here especially on Mondays when it's Moobday... but I'll stick around more from now on. :)
Oh and I'm sure you are not scary! I think I'm gonna like all of you if I get to know you better! You're special people! :D

:wave:

gluey said:
Thanks Mandy! If it wasn't for my support crew here, I would never have managed it!!!

So true! I lurked for ages, then put my toe in the waters, and wotcha know? After many decades, I plucked up the courage to meet our boys at Abbey Road! And that was thanks to Lisa2004 pushing me to come down! Kinda shy, til I know people! :shifty:

Met a great bunch of people that day! Lisa/Jo, bonoishot, Wild & Wayne (well more Waynes Mum) :hug: Now looking forward to the Abbey Road reunion in the new year :wink:

:wave: Hi all - from a peep who's been MIA for a few weeks. :reject: I'll feel like a newbie all over again trying to learn who everyone is. :D

Anyway, welcome to the "Crack House" and PLEBA - its very own padded room! :lol: Don't worry though - we're a good kind of crazy. :up:

Back
Top Bottom