Greeneyedgirl's thread.....Part Dos!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Oh, hi, did you just get here? I'm late, I had to fix my breakfast twice this morning. You ever fix yourself something and then decide that you don't want it? I wanted a pony when I was little but my dad wouldn't let me have one because our yard was too small. We had lots of flowers in our yard. I saw that Wal-mart has flowers on sale today. RR doesn't like Wal-mart, but he likes Target. Target is right by where I work. I don't have to work today, but I am going to the mall. The mall was so busy yesterday. My friend was there all day. She lives in Indiana. Have you ever been to Indiana? Theres more than corn there. I like corn. I had corn for supper last night. Ate it while watching a movie. Movies are great when you're home alone and have nothing to do. I had something to do today, but I forgot what it was. I forgot to do something last wk too. Last week was cold. I don't like the cold. I had a cold last October.......

Kinda like that :lol:

I forgot to say that she talked really, really fast :giggle:

She eventually got married and had a baby and now she is slow motion, doesn't talk much and is really shy. :huh:

Don't know what happened to her after that, but we still make fun of her sometimes :wink:

Back
Top Bottom