Green-Eyed Boy Friday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgespet said:
I saw that look on his face & gasped "baby what's wrong?!" (yes, I talk to the people in my tv:reject: ) I rewound it & froze it...and promptly started bawling my eyes out. I cried for 15 minutes & still can't figure out exactly why...the look on his face was just so open & vunerable...I've never seen that look on him before & it went right through my heart.

Wasn't this shortly after he and his first wife broke up? Maybe he was thinking about her. :(

Sue DeNym said:

Wasn't this shortly after he and his first wife broke up? Maybe he was thinking about her. :(

I was wondering about that but wasn't sure about the timeline. Whatever the reason, i won't be watching that part anymore...can't stand to see him like that even if it was 10 years ago!:(

Sue DeNym said:

No, that was when he and Morleigh were first together, like two or more years after he and Aislinn had split. If you watch Edge during "Mysterious Ways," he's watching Morleigh the entire time and has the hugest smile on his face, it's completely adorable.

GA215197.JPG_4DImageDoc

GA215196.JPG_4DImageDoc

GA215193.JPG_4DImageDoc

Back
Top Bottom