Great Pics Taken By Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2jesusgirl said:

I know, he was SOOO young and cute!!!

I think I met him 10 times now. Let me list them...This is JUST Bono tho... Not including all the other band moments. I have met ADAM actually more than Bono...

October tour 1982- 3 times
Unforgettable Fire tour 1985 - 1 time
Joshua Tree rehearsals 1987- 2 times
Rattle & Hum KUPD radio 1987 - 1 time
Achtung Baby 1992- 1 time
Elevation 2001 - 1 time
Edun - 1 time

That's so wonderful! You're a very lucky lady

Liesje said:
Detroit Cont'd...
photo55.jpg

photo56.jpg

I love these black n whites. they're beautiful.

u2jesusgirl said:
Here's a blast from the past....Taken in his dressing room when we met him March 1982...

(taken by my friend Shofer, not me)

bonoshofer_edited.jpg

Taken by me March 1982...

Photo_2006_7_7_0_29_20.jpg

March251982Bono1.jpg

March251982Bono2.jpg

Sorry they are old scans...

your pictures are price-less, not to mention the memories that go with them. could you tell the story of the first pic? how did you guys end up in their dressing room? was the whole band there? what did you talk about? this is just so cool.
and please share if you have any more pics~!!

any full body shots of Bono that aren't during a performance? thanks

Babydoll said:
^ :ohmy: Do tell us all! :hyper:

:giggle: So, because I'm a rabid U2 fan :macdevil: I jumped over a couple fences after I saw Bono and Adam moving to the side closest to me. Somehow, I honestly have no idea how because I didn't even push anyone, I got up to the front of the crowd just as Adam was coming by. He signed another guy's camera, then I asked if he would mind signing my shirt. I was wearing the War shirt from U2.com; it has the white flag on it. So, the flag just *happens* to fall over that area :angel: And, that was kind of the only place that could be signed because the shirt is black. Adam was a total sweetie about it and just smiled (frowny style of course). The guy next to me said, "Tricky spot, huh?" And, Adam just chuckled. I went back to the GA line and was full of adrenaline, couldn't eat, barely could speak. Everyone around me in line was really happy that I got to meet one of the boys :D It speaks to how great U2 fans are :hug:

A couple pics (yes they are a mirror image because I'm too lazy to get my actual camera, so I'm using the macbook again...I can take real ones if anyone wants):

Photo6-1.jpg

Photo7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom