Great pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
44ch5.jpg

remember I told you that yesterday wasnt my day?...guess how I stared today? I tripped ....ok...my left foot hited the edge of a broken corner street and one of my toes end up a little bit open...had to buy ban adis and I almost missed the subway...but the rest of the day was ok:huh: :banghead: :laugh: :laugh: I hope that today I expresssss myself better than yesterday:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:ohmy: lol I hope you do feel better because yesterday I wasn't getting all you said :giggle: but whatch out! I'm the one that's not well today...58% on my science exam...I never thought I would fail a science exam...it's just not me...

oh well...post away some nice pics! :wink:

I think its the week. I dont know maybe the moon its in a weird possittioooon or its a planet thing I dont know but its not us ...jejejejejejejejejejejejeje....sorry about ur science exam...I think next week will be our week if not the other or the other:lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:ohmy: well he's hard working man! so at the end of the day, it's normal if he's tired and taking a snooz! hehe

Back
Top Bottom