great news, my sister is engaged!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I'm the second of four children and the oldest of three girls. Both my younger sisters live in Brooklyn. The youngest one just got engaged! Her fiance is really nice, he's very quiet and shy. He's originally from Texas and is of Mexican heritage. I am really happy for my sister, she's had some bad luck with men, I'm glad she's got this guy!:heart: :heart:

eugh, weddings....
Im happy that your sister got a guy:D
but my sister is engaged. im going over to cali to be the maid of honor next week and shes going waaay overboard with all the arrangements. its making me mad. theres been like three months of nonstop planning and buying things. she made me buy a 300$ dress......
I hope your sister doesnt have dillusions of grandeur as far as her wedding goes:wink:

Laurie and Hector are going to do a very simple wedding at the courthouse. No one is buying any expensive clothes. They don't want alot of fuss. They both work and really don't have time for it. I'm glad, I would hate it if I had to spend a bunch of $$ on a dress.

that's awesome! i remember when my sister got engaged. it was exciting to have a future 'brother in law' and now not only do i have a brother in law but the cutest niece in the whole wide world! congrats for her!

Back
Top Bottom