great Bono photos.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahahaha! Bonolicious was my original nickname I used to call B. I even tried to make it a screen name but it was taken already! :giggle:

OOPS! so sorry.....

the only other way I found it was when I was looking for Bono in bathtub photo in Yahoo and the site was listed as #3Bonolicious/mistyrose/Fotki.com

Yahoo
search for Bono in bathtub photo
search results #3

Let me know if it you can find it.:ohmy:

JCOSTER said:
OOPS! so sorry.....

the only other way I found it was when I was looking for Bono in bathtub photo in Yahoo and the site was listed as #3Bonolicious/mistyrose/Fotki.com

Yahoo
search for Bono in bathtub photo
search results #3

Let me know if it you can find it.:ohmy:
you mean this bathtub picture?
(didn't quite get from your post if you were still looking for it or not.... just in case ^^)
bonobathtub5pi.jpg

I know the site, it's very good XD it's from u2kitten here right?

Galeongirl said:

Thanks :hug: but that's not my site, it belongs to my old friend and sometimes PLEBAn Mistyrose. She's awesome! :)

This is my site:

http://public.fotki.com/Kittylove/

I have a lot from all eras except the current one, haven't gotten a chance to do updates yet but I will be adding more.

I'm not sure about her site, but I wanted you all to know that the pics on my site WILL post here, and you are free to post all you want from it. It's paid up through the end of the year, so it's not going to cost any more no matter how many get posted. There is no bandwidth limit, and I won't be charged for anything else. Have fun! :wave:

Galeongirl said:

(didn't quite get from your post if you were still looking for it or not.... just in case ^^)
bonobathtub5pi.jpg

That pic is my mousepad :evil:

I went to the Bonolicious site at around 9pm...just finished looking at all the photos and it's after 11. What a feast for the eyes! thanks

Babydoll said:
Hey, does anyone know WHERE this pic was taken?? (Referring to the famous bathtub pic) What location is it???

Yes. It was taken in Bono's hotel room in New York, 1992.

Galeongirl said:

bonobathtub5pi.jpg

I thought the pic needed to be on page 2 as well. For reference purposes, you know. :faint:

and LivLuv- that's your mousepad :faint:
Wonders what she's thinking when she uses her mouse :shifty:

good.gif

sweetie said:

Shower curtain!

On the inside...

:lol:
I love the mousepad idea, but err... I do need my own pc for that! my parents would be, err THAT is NOT going to be on OUR mousepad!
also... yes those wide spread legs... I'm quite sure at least Two PLEBAns could fit inbetween :drool: :drool: :drool:
:evil: and yes, I am one of them ofcourse!

SimplyConfused said:
I'm the other! Bagsey!! Turn around, touch the ground, I get in!

good.. ok I get his right side(left of pic) ... want... that.. nipple... and prefer it without bubbles.. I don't exactly like the taste of foam in me mouth ^^
:drool: if only suddenly he'd move and walk right out of that picture.... or if I only could move into the pic and make it reality.... the possibilities... the bubbles... o wait.. make that the no more bubbles... :drool:

What have we here? A room witha view? A puppy in the tub? Well, I'll be everlastin'ly hornshwoggled! Does this mean I get grooming duty?
Hoo rah.

Devlin said:
What have we here? A room witha view? A puppy in the tub? Well, I'll be everlastin'ly hornshwoggled! Does this mean I get grooming duty?
Hoo rah.

errrr can you talk english plz? I don't understand teh accent... :confused:
and get those razors out of here! Theres no shaving of the Bchest here! :madwife:
besides, the tub is taken by me and SC!

Back
Top Bottom