grandpa's with u2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im am so sorry for your loss Sue:hug:
Im very lucky that i have both my parents - i cannot imagine losing one or both of them - I know it will happen one day - but the prospect scares me so much.
I was very touched by your postive memories and attitude to your your dads passing Sue - you are very brave and inspiring:hug:

tootty86 said:
Im am so sorry for your loss Sue:hug:
Im very lucky that i have both my parents - i cannot imagine losing one or both of them - I know it will happen one day - but the prospect scares me so much.
I was very touched by your postive memories and attitude to your your dads passing Sue - you are very brave and inspiring:hug:

i second that :yes:

So sorry for your loss Sue :hug:

bono_gal said:

:heart: those pics are great! :heart:

I'm loving that one though it needs the caption...

"Now Bono...you've been a naughty boy. I want you to go to your room and think about what you've done :shame:"

< insert Sometimes you cant make it on your own video still of bono on the bed here >

More like "I'm gonna beat you up side the fookin head for being such an eedjit."

I think the two who look the most alike are The Edge and his father. They're so similar, it's uncanny. I wonder if Edge's father knows how to do the foot stomp. :wink:

sue4u2 said:
I so Love these pics!! :heart:

Just lost my Dad last month and I'm feeling very much set adrift..

I love these pictures too. :heart:

I am so sorry about your dad. :( :hug: My dad is my best friend. It's gonna sound crazy, but I worry like mad about when I'm going to do when he's gone someday.

Back
Top Bottom