Grammy's Gossip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
I didn't saw all the event cos I got pissed that Drops of Jupiter won instead of Walk on Or Elevation, So I went TO SLEEP!!
redface.gif
Yeah I know: I'm not a good loser. But anyways

I'd like you to post aaaalllll the details about the ceremony. What you saw, what you loved adn what you didn't all those things. So lets beggin!

ISSUES:
1-Why Adam didn't got any close-ups? That was fucking unfair.

2-Ali looked Magnificent on that dress
wink.gif

3-Was that Ann sitting at Larry's side?

4- OMG! I'm so happy cos Bono just decided to kiss Britney's hand instead of her cheek BWAAHAHAHAHA!!

5- What the fuck was Pamela Anderson Lee doing there?? I know I know ... she got gifts but... Why her??

6- All the boys looked extra magnificent!!

And big questions: What was the grand total of Grammyes U2 won??? For what categories?

I agree with you Ana about Train's win over our boys.. I hate that song! Anyway, I wanted to comment on a few things you brought up.

-Being an Edge girl, I just about fell on the floor when I saw Edge make a b-line to give Britney a kiss on the cheek!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr!

- I agree that it was pretty unfair that all the guys didn't get equal camera time... They only really ever showed Edge and Bono in the audience..

ISSUES:
1-Why Adam didn't got any close-ups? That was fucking unfair.

Adam did get to speak, courtesy of Edge who asked him to come forward and help with the thank you's for the big finale win for Record of the Year for Walk On

5- What the fuck was Pamela Anderson Lee doing there?? I know I know ... she got gifts but... Why her??

Apparently she was there as a safety flotation device in case of flood. <meow>

And big questions: What was the grand total of Grammyes U2 won??? For what categories?
Total 4 last night [that makes 7 grand total for the album including last year!]
Record of the Year - Walk On
Best Pop Performance Duo or Group with vocal - Stuck In A Moment
Best Rock Performance Duo or Group with vocal - Elevation
Best Rock Album - All That You Can't Leave Behind [this was the preshow win awarded prior to telecast]

------------------
You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

Did anyone notice ice skater Sarah Hughes was taller than 3 members of N'Suck? Or was it BSB? Oh well, same crap, but I thought that was funny. Ice skaters are pretty small girls, so I wonder their height?

Originally posted by Shygirl:
I agree with you Ana about Train's win over our boys.. I hate that song! Anyway, I wanted to comment on a few things you brought up.

-Being an Edge girl, I just about fell on the floor when I saw Edge make a b-line to give Britney a kiss on the cheek!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr!

- I agree that it was pretty unfair that all the guys didn't get equal camera time... They only really ever showed Edge and Bono in the audience..

Shygirl, I completely agree with you.... I was pretty mad that during Walk On they showed Adam like once. I was starting to wonder if he was actually there.

But I did love the big Ole hug Edge gave Stevie Wonder, that was so cute. But now Edge can relax and go to the spa.

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

Bonobono is a gentle boy

Originally posted by Ana:
LMAO !
biggrin.gif
Funny you say this cos I truly don't remember if she was with the BSB or with NSTINK, they are soo alike!!!
tongue.gif

OMG same here, For the life of me, I don't know who was up there. However, in, I think the E preshow, they asked NSuck who should win, and they were all like "U2, all the way." I think the BSB were like "we want to win"

Now does this mean I have to buy NSuck because they like U2???????????????

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

Bonobono is a gentle boy

Back
Top Bottom