Grammy rehearsals today! Guess who's going? ;-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
are you allowed to make pictures????? if so.... click away!!!!!!
were you able to buy tickets for this or so? or did you win something??? I dunno how it works so just askin' :reject:

Can't buy tix, I work in the industry :)

Not taking a camera, but picture phones are great!

They start at 1 (with MJB). so I better go - more later!

wow how exciting!! how did you get connections? =)

is U2 going to be playing near the beginning or near the end? i don't think i can watch the whole show, but i definitely want to catch U2.

can't you take an early lunch? Late lunch? You gotta drive by if you are just 10 minutes away. I'm a shower, lunch and at least an hour away, so it's a no go for me :|

Will wait til other photos of The Edge are posted - thanks for hi-jacking my thread ;-)

Last edited:
AtomicLemon said:
nor will I post photos of the guys. I know you all want to be suprised! :)

Been plenty of photos of the guys except for Larry over the past couple of weeks so that wouldn't be spoiling anything - unless Larry dyed his hair red or shaved it all off or something. :D

Ok - posting from a secret location ... :wink:

The set is freaking amazing! The bottom is round and filled with lights - liek a target, of course ;-) The top is round and comes down, it tilts and has a video screen -- You all will LOVE IT!

Again, I wont post what they sing, or any photos of the guys. I am pushing it posting these:

grammy88iw.jpg

rehearsal02079fi.jpg

grammy37da.jpg

grammy79un.jpg

grammy16pn.jpg

grammy24kv.jpg

grammy88ad.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks again for posting these, AtomicLemon!

:bow:

Look at the colors and the stripes on the outside of the ring!
See something familiar?

Last edited:
Thanks! So just one question... is U2 ONLY performing with MJB?

Waffels + U2= yummy
:tongue:

Ok, a real question...I wonder if U2 will perform in the begining of the program the way it is listed on the rehersal form?

Back
Top Bottom