Grammy rehearsals today! Guess who's going? ;-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
biff said:
So, I get get about three bejillion TV channels, but not ANY of those.:( :scream:

Don't feel bad, biff. Just now, plankton all over the world have just switched channels because Ryan Seacrest is both nauseating them and lowering their IQs. And I check in on Missy and Mom, and all that's left of Joan Rivers are her shades and her nostrils. She looks like she's going 500 mph in a convertible. You are missing -- NOTHING!

And I'm sure folks will post video of the boys at the awards that you can download...funny thing, in a world where marketing rules, you would think everyone would be able to get this.

FEELINNUMB said:

Don't feel bad, biff. Just now, plankton all over the world have just switched channels because Ryan Seacrest is both nauseating them and lowering their IQs. And I check in on Missy and Mom, and all that's left of Joan Rivers are her shades and her nostrils. She looks like she's going 500 mph in a convertible. You are missing -- NOTHING!

And I'm sure folks will post video of the boys at the awards that you can download...funny thing, in a world where marketing rules, you would think everyone would be able to get this.

Exactly....

I think I'll email MTV holland tonight to ask IF they are going to air it and if so WHEN! I must see itttt!!!
they showed last years'...but me was a freakin idiot back then and not YET into u2 as much as I am now.. I just got started... and I ddidn't know if they'd be there or were nominated even... and I didn't stay up to see it(way after midnight here)... and I hate meself for that!

Back
Top Bottom