Grammy pre-show pictures + Rehearsal Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nurse chrissi

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Grammy pre-show pictures

might as well get this thread started now

I found these over at wireimage :lmao:

this is the tagline - honestly

U2's dressing room
The 48th Annual GRAMMY Awards - Backstage - Day 1 - February 05, 2006
7296536chrissib262006120257AM.jpg

7296538chrissib262006120246AM.jpg

7296537chrissib262006120230AM.jpg

I'm sure this thread will eventually have actual pictures of the band soon :reject:

damn, that dressing room looks nice! the black-and-animal-print trim looks fancy.i wonder who is the interior designer for for grammys, btw...?

seriously, the leopard print in a black room is HOT. i'm picturing bono lying on the black couch, surrounded by animal print, all sweaty, after just winning all 5 grammies and exhausted from the interviews. he needs me to refresh him, i think... :evil:

it's great to see how modest our boys are!
some great stars - not calling names- *COUCHMARIAHCAREYCOUGH* are snobbish and want so many things in their dressing room they don't even drink or eat... they want their rooms to be painted in this specific color or want that ornament in it... at least our boys don't care much about it...

and yes... the thought of Bono lying on that leopard print couch is :drool:

Is that fluffy bit of business to the right of the animal print couches a bean bag chair?

Am I the only one that doesn't like it?

:eyebrow:

Well I hate all animal print,& I just think leopard & black is so over-used,& it doesn't even look that nice to begin with.

But anyways,the important thing is winning Grammy's :lol:

Babydoll said:
seriously, the leopard print in a black room is HOT. i'm picturing bono lying on the black couch, surrounded by animal print, all sweaty, after just winning all 5 grammies and exhausted from the interviews. he needs me to refresh him, i think... :evil:

Thank you for the wonderful imagery!!:wink: Must take cold shower now!:combust: Or I could just step out side our front door coz it -20°C at the moment!!!!:uhoh:

Bono's Doll said:
pssst. you can't see me-but I'm hiding under that leopard throw. shhhh. :shh:

is there any room for me?????
also, anybody got any idea when the show's gonna air?? I checked my dutch tvguide.. nuthin! not til friday!... I hope they are going to air it soon!

Sure, Gg, come on there's room. Hope you get to see the Grammy's. In the US on Wednesday at 8 pm eastern time on CBS.

Bono's Doll said:
Sure, Gg, come on there's room. Hope you get to see the Grammy's. In the US on Wednesday at 8 pm eastern time on CBS.

*hides under the leopard print pillow on wich *Bono* will lay his head in two days*

hm.. sadly the only american channel I have is CNN... last year I can remember that MTV aired it... but it was at 1am... and I wasn't THAT much into u2 yet(yes kick me please for it!) and I went to sleep! I could have seen them >< WAAAAAH!
so this year, I don't care if it's midnight, I MUST see the grammy's!!!!!!

She's on the beat!
Thank nursechrissie! :hug:

......hides behind the plant with watering can, leather tool belt with plant shears, and a canvas apron that's kelly-green with fancy charturse-green lettering saying "Greenry/
Flowers/Bouquets Matainance" ....... :laugh:

chickadee said:
That's, um, funky! I can see Adam being perfectly at home in it, though. ;)

I would love to be the water- girl for that dressing room:drool:

I think it's very nice. And I'd love to be in there w/ the boys :drool:
Yeah, I don't have school on Thursday or Friday, so my friend and I are going to have a Grammy party/sleepover deal on Wednesday. We have no lives :sexywink:

Galeongirl said:

hm.. sadly the only american channel I have is CNN... last year I can remember that MTV aired it... but it was at 1am... and I wasn't THAT much into u2 yet(yes kick me please for it!) and I went to sleep! I could have seen them >< WAAAAAH!
so this year, I don't care if it's midnight, I MUST see the grammy's!!!!!!

it's on german tv on Pro7 live at 2am. maybe you can get that channel in holland :)

35650ebf.jpg

Placards mark the seats for Paul McCartney, Bono from U2 and Queen Latifah at the Staples Center in Los Angeles February 6, 2006. Staples Center will be the site of the 48th annual Grammy Awards, set for February 8, which honor excellence in the music industry.

hcbiggs2002 said:

Thank you for the wonderful imagery!!:wink: Must take cold shower now!:combust: Or I could just step out side our front door coz it -20°C at the moment!!!!:uhoh:

:lol: at least its -20C where u live, here its -18F!!!! :huh:

Bono Mot said:
Is that fluffy bit of business to the right of the animal print couches a bean bag chair?

:yes: it is. *pictures bono curled up cozily in the fluffy black beanbag chair*

any more room? oh wait, nm, im one tiny person, im sure you won't even me sitting in your lap....

...for now...

:evil:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
Am I the only one that doesn't like it?

:eyebrow:

B]

No, you're not!:wink:

Nice to see they gave Bon an aisle seat -- must be expecting him to make A LOT of trips back and forth, and not just to the men's room (on that subject, FYI to Adam: not AGAIN!)

one4u2 said:
35650ebf.jpg

Placards mark the seats for Paul McCartney, Bono from U2 and Queen Latifah at the Staples Center in Los Angeles February 6, 2006. Staples Center will be the site of the 48th annual Grammy Awards, set for February 8, which honor excellence in the music industry.

OMG!!!:ohmy: That is so cool! Thanks one4u2:wink:

I wonder what they do with those placards when they've finished with them? I'd be sick if the boys went <gasp> in the rubbish bins!

Back
Top Bottom