Grammy pre-show pictures + Rehearsal Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nurse chrissi said:
7304152chrissib26200695410PM.jpg

Does this mean Bono is the only member that is going to attend???

Im hitting the red Carpet tomorrow...Wish me luck!:hyper:

BonoFox1 said:

read the past emssages... and also,.. note that the chairs next to the Bono sign are empty... so they're prolly for the rest of the band...

GL! say hi to them from PLEBA! :wink:

phistolemon said:

yay, that means:
new u2-with-a-grammy pictures (I'm sure they'll get one..or two..or...:wink: ) :D

but, seriously, I don't like this duet idea with MJB...:|

Im with you there!!! I can do with out MJB:|

I would have LOVED to have seen U2 perform alone...but Oh well...

I am currently making some signs....To hopefully catch their attention from the sidelines...

BonoFox, have fun there - I wanna see you in TV with a big U2 sign when U2 win their Grammy's, allright? :wink:
€dit: well, when they come out/in whatever :huh:

BonoFox1 said:

You're gonna go? Lucky you! What time are you getting there and where are you coming from? :hyper:

BonoFox1 said:

Are you actually attending or just hanging out outside?? I would love to go, too bad I'm not in LA :grumpy:

Lila64 said:

You're gonna go? Lucky you! What time are you getting there and where are you coming from? :hyper:

I live about 15 minutes away (by way of freeway) from Staples
and my 2nd job is only 5 minutes away from staples..

No Im no one famous so Im goning to be on the side-lines screaming like crazy holding my signs and or at the "secret location"...heh, heh;)

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:

No Im no one famous so Im goning to be on the side-lines screaming like crazy holding my signs and or at the "secret location"...heh, heh;)

cool :cool:

Why does a new episode of Lost also have to be on that night? :(

kellyahern said:

Why does a new episode of Lost also have to be on that night? :(

No doubt! :scream: There's also a new episode of Veronica Mars. I usually tape VM and watch Lost, since they're on at the same time, so this week I'm missing out on both. :mad:

But it's all worth it to see U2 at the Grammy's!!

I was just thinking the same thing Kelly:( I guess I will tape LOST cause I do not want to miss it if U2 wins and I will poop my pants if I miss the performance.:sigh: Why couldn't LOST show a repeat this week and a new one last week?

BonoFox1 said:

you've got (PM) mail :sexywink:

Just to start off: It's tiger-print NOT leopard! :mad: :wink: Sorry, I just hate it when people say the wrong names on large cats.. :)

Anyways, I can't wait to see it on Norwegian TV! :drool: And tape it, and watch it again! And again, and again.. And then make all my friends watch it on my birthday party, cos it's my birthday on Thursday :3 YAY! :D

Pictures of the Edge rehearsing (with Bruce Springsteen e.a.) the Grammy tribute to New Orleans are up on wire-image.com.

Don't know if anybody can post bigger pictures of them.

The Edge is playing the Music Rising guitar.

Last edited:
thanks kelly - you've got those fast fingers ready - I couldn't do it! (I tried - was about to upload 2 small ones to Photobucket)

Back
Top Bottom