Grammy pre-show pictures + Rehearsal Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

e90cf5cd.jpg

:shrug: caption anyone?

thanks Lila64! I'm completely lost in time and frustrated because I have to wait for one more day to actually see it :(

but I can always count on PLEBAns :D

arhitetka said:
thanks Lila64! I'm completely lost in time and frustrated because I have to wait for one more day to actually see it :(

but I can always count on PLEBAns :D

in other words, it will be live to the eastern U.S. in 1 hour, 4 minutes :up:

anjarw said:
i'm quite sure it's vertigo..same visuals as on the tour as well

I'd agree.

The set looks great!!!

the show ET came on to Vertigo :up: I better go do my homework though until 8.

Well ladies, it's been a fun afternoon. Thanks for posting the pictures, everyone!

I should probably start clearing up here at work. Have a great evening, and I'll be checking back after the show airs here on the west coast.

Keep posting those beautiful pics! :drool:

ThoraSEB said:
Well ladies, it's been a fun afternoon. Thanks for posting the pictures, everyone!

I should probably start clearing up here at work. Have a great evening, and I'll be checking back after the show airs here on the west coast.

Keep posting those beautiful pics! :drool:

:hug: I am almost off of work too 30 minutes to go:sigh: Have a good evening:wave:

which categories ?Sometimes won already?It was nominated in two fairly major categories. so thats a bit confusing that that award wouldnt be televised?

StlElevation said:
which categories ?Sometimes won already?It was nominated in two fairly major categories. so thats a bit confusing that that award wouldnt be televised?

LOOK YOU POSTED IN PLEBA!

:wink:

if COBL won, it was only nominated in one category, right? :scratch:

Category 20 - Best Rock Song
(A Songwriter(s) Award. Includes Rock, Hard Rock & Metal songs. For Song Eligibility Guidelines see Category #3. (Artist names appear in parenthesis.) Singles or Tracks only.)

Spoiler:

ETA: Confirm that as a winner on the Grammy Site

Last edited:
ThoraSEB said:
Can anyone tell what songs they're playing, just by looking at the pictures? I don't know if this is really possible, but the thought just popped into my head. :reject:

Yesterday he said they would play a 2 minute punk rock version of Vertigo and then the thing with Mary which will be released as a single.

From MTV news:

Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocal
WINNER:
U2 - "Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own"

Best Rock Song
WINNER:
U2 - "City of Blinding Lights"

Back
Top Bottom