Grammy pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
I saw Bono pick off a piece of pepperoni :lol:

and I really wanted to hear Larry's poem too :wink:

9737bb1a.jpg

dc7edf3f.jpg

0f2e4169.jpg

32fe0c3e.jpg

d360f457.jpg

does anybody know if those 2 first pics with Albarn where from reheasal day?
Bono is wearing green glasses in these pics :eyebrow:

I also wonder what Albarn has to say to Bono, how he dislikes his social-political work? He's made it clear more than once his disses pop/rockstars who pretend to be polticians.

Kelly, YOUR A STAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You so much for those wonderful pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

nikkyjade said:

hey cath!!!!

im very proud of the lads!!! :D:D:D

so happy this weekend!!! :hyper:

xxxxx

Don't we have a GREAT weekend huh???:wink:

ME TOO SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR THEM!!!!

THERE"S JUST FEW THINGS IN LIFE THAT MAKES YOU WANNA JUMP IN THE AIR WITH JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :wink:

WOW!!!!

****Starts a clapping hands session with Nikky***

Cathxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AHAHAHAHA!!!!

Bono said this at the After-Party, on u2.com:
"You can't ask me to be humble in a moment like this," added Bono, with a chuckle.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's true B!!!

And The Edge when asked if their were the BEST BAND IN THE WORLD, coz they won 5 on 5:
‘We are tonight!’ he said. :wink:

SUCH LOVELY MEN!!!!

Cathxxx

not a prob, thank YOU! ^^
also, that pic of Bono kissing Gwen's tummy... it looks kinda funny, in the first pic, it's larry left, Adam middle.. no Edge...
in the 2nd pic... it's adam left, edge right... :lol:

scha said:
http://s22.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=3I1UQ1R1EG4H12RZ1P4FBBEDQQ

Here it is! Enjoy!

aaah thank you :bow:
hihi Bono's new word... instead of Extraordinary, it is now extraordinaryness... that'd make a nice one for hangman! :lol:
and the titles.. yes.. they're very long.. and I've wondered before if there was anything about it... well , apparently not :wink:
and still wondering what larry was eating there...

sorry if my message is cloned three times... my pc is fucked up and saying *page cannot be shown* constantly!

Thanks so much for that link, scha! I thought that was so cute when I saw it, and I needed to have it to save for my very own.

"Thursday February 9 2006. U2 lead singer Bono poses with fans outside the Chateau Marmont hotel with a Grammy in hand. He then went to "Sole" restaurant on Sunset Boulevard for lunch where he met up with The Edge and posed for the waiting Paparazzi. "

36811932.jpg

The LAtwins perhaps? :)

I forgot where I posted this yesterday, so here is a little repeat...

I'm an FYM'er, not a PLEBAN< though I have posted in here a few times...

I don't have my own PC, so even though I sent myself the link, I don't know if I can watch it. But the Ellen Degeneres footage/show (all the rehearsal astuff?) and the Pizza Interview I HAVE to have on a video or DVD. Can someone PLEASE put it on one for me?I'd almost pay at this point! I know with links and everything, it's easy to see, but that's not the point. Like I said, I can't view it on my own PC, and more importantly, I have a HUGE U2 "archive" of footage over the years, and I've managed to get most of their American TV stuff. I want to be able to treasure this stuff over years, and the CNN interview is particularily special. We all know why.

ThoraSEB or someone who taped all this, can someone HELP??? I have managed this week to get copies of the Prayer Breakfast (see the "Pathetic U2 Things" thread for this story..and good Bono one), and plus the Grammys ceremony and sme other stuff, but my freidn had to work and couldn;t get anything lese. 9My VCR has died.)

Someone help..please?!?! Mail me at: Spindle40@hotmail.com

kellyahern said:
"Thursday February 9 2006. U2 lead singer Bono poses with fans outside the Chateau Marmont hotel with a Grammy in hand. He then went to "Sole" restaurant on Sunset Boulevard for lunch where he met up with The Edge and posed for the waiting Paparazzi. "

36811932.jpg

The LAtwins perhaps? :)

:yes:

here's the pic I took:

97722331_fbe6fdaba1_b.jpg

Don't they look awesome? :cool:

Back
Top Bottom