Grammy pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
90111289.jpg

anyone have a picture of paul mccartney's :huh: facial expression after bono says something like "thank you for inventing the country we are living in..." during their acceptance speech.. one of the funnier moments for sure

and i wanna know what is being said here
MrBrau1 said:
*bono&albarnluv*

"Thank you for inventing the country we live in"?

Can someone translate for me please? I'm still trying to figure out if Edge and Moeleigh's little ones are currently in scholl in Dublin or did they take them with them to Malibu....(forgive me, I do wonder aobut stuff like this during the broadcast:scratch:

Pathetic Edge obsessive that I am....

Can you guys believe this. I know I'm not a PLEBA regular (though I have posted in here in the distant past), I'm an FYM'er...:)

My VCR died on me last week. Last Monday, in fact. The day before the Prayer Breakfast. natch. I had to make hasty arrangements for freinds/relatives to tape some events for me. I had one friend tape the Grammy ceremony proper, another is taping the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics for me tomorrow, and I was wailing and gnashing my teeth that I could not get a copy of the Prayer Breakfast. Would you believe it, just today I happened to run into ANOTHER friend I hadn't seen in person in 2 weeks, and I was off on all cylinders about last night, and then about last Teus, and she said, out of the blue, "Oh, the Prayer Breakfast? I taped that. Do you want a copy?"

Are Bono's eyes blue? Is Larry a sex God? Is Edge...? Welll...Maybe amend that to, "Is EDGE a sex god?" Ummmmm......:wink:

In short: I now find that I have missed, or will miss the last events of the week. I desperately need DVD footage of what I missed.

1)Ellen Degeneres tomorrow, I will be at work and can't even watch it, I can;t tape it anyway.
2)The CNN "pizza" interview.
3)The Ellen Grammys rehersal/Preshpw with the Edge interviews.
4)Whatever preshow interview that was that the furniture was set up for in that other thread.

ThoraSEB, or SOMEONE, can you please put these on a DVD or Video and send them to me? HELP!!! I don't have a PC so I have to be able to pop them in a DVD player. Please!!! I'd pay at this point!!

Mail me at: Spindle40@hotmail.com

I have things to do, I can only be on here another half hour. so after this I can't be back until tomorrow afternoon, by which time Ellen will prob be over too. After 4 PM prob around 5.

Thanks, I hope someone can help....

Last edited:
hot damn!!! seeing these in close up right n front of me is even better than seeing them play on tv! thanks kelly!!! :hug:

kellyahern said:

These are some of the most wonderful pictures I have seen in a long time.

Look at the love and respect for each other on Bono's and Macca's faces.

Priceless! ;)

Edgy Thing said:
WOW!! :ohmy: :D
That is not bad, waking up on my birthday to find out that U2 won 5 out of 5 nominations! :dance:
I can't wait to see the Grammy show! :3

:wave: Edgy Thing! Happy Birthday! Today's my birthday too.

And as a side note, does anyone have the pizza CNN clip to download yet? I went to the CNN site, but I've got dial-up and it doesn't work for me.

is it just me or does everyone notice that larry's cheekbones are getting higher and sharper with age? doesn't he look more and more delectable?

Awwww..Edge is cute on that one!!!:wink:

***Waves to Nikky...just have seen her post!!!***

I"M AT A PLACE CALL VERTIGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELLO HELLO..WHO WON?????? U2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!! I"m so PROUD and HAPPY to be a U2 FAN!!
It's just a feeling SOO MUCH stronger than a thought!!!!:wink:

Too bad they cut out Larry's speech, damn tv:sad: :madspit: :(

BONO WAS INDEED HOT AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW..it was just bloody GREAT!!!

Cathxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*sofia* said:

you nearly killed me with that one, with the words "show" "finland" and "next month" in the same sentence. I was like who, what, where and WHAAAAT???:lol: my brain sort of put those together and thought that U2 is coming here and no one told me..
Then I remembered that it makes no sense and I can only dream. :( :wink:

...and thank you everyone for the photos! :love:

Ooops sorry if mislead you!!:wink: But yes, I heard it YLE 1 Aamu TV news that TV 2 will be airing the Grammy show next month. So keep your eyes a your TV magazines. Have you bought todays Iltalehti with a half page arcticle about the show? It has the photo of Bono kissing Qwen Stefanis tummy (oooh I'd do ALMOST anything to have Bono kiss MY tummy:drool: ), the one where Edge and Adam are looking on in amusement!! It's somewhere on this thread.

This is the one I mean....

BonoandGwen.jpg

Edges face!!!:cute:

Last edited:
cathou_u2 said:
Awwww..Edge is cute on that one!!!:wink:

***Waves to Nikky...just have seen her post!!!***

I"M AT A PLACE CALL VERTIGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELLO HELLO..WHO WON?????? U2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!! I"m so PROUD and HAPPY to be a U2 FAN!!
It's just a feeling SOO MUCH stronger than a thought!!!!:wink:

Too bad they cut out Larry's speech, damn tv:sad: :madspit: :(

BONO WAS INDEED HOT AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW..it was just bloody GREAT!!!

Cathxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey cath!!!!

im very proud of the lads!!! :D:D:D

so happy this weekend!!! :hyper:

xxxxx

Bono and Paul, Bono and Billie Joe :love: Thanks again for all these great pics! :up:

Back
Top Bottom