Grammy pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
fe9d6f35.jpg

It looked to me that Bono was getting a real kick out of Edge talking longer than expected! He was just grinning the whole time standing behind Edge. Maybe just waiting for his new version of the next best inventions ever......................... But what the Edge said was sweet. Love the guy.

tuwie said:
hahahh the article title is such an U2 cliche, i love it ;]

It gets better. When I went to the Entertainment page, there's a huge picture of Bono at the top with the headline:
"Luck of the Irish"

Though to be fair, when I worked for my college paper, I loved coming up with that kind of headline (the first one, not the "Luck of the Irish" one). I didn't always use them though.

thankyou said:

It looked to me that Bono was getting a real kick out of Edge talking longer than expected! He was just grinning the whole time standing behind Edge. Maybe just waiting for his new version of the next best inventions ever......................... But what the Edge said was sweet. Love the guy.

While Edge was talking, I also heard Bono say something followed by "the Edge." Twice.

I love watching Bono watch Edge. :heart:

And now, I really need to log off. I've got to get up in 6 hours. You people are a bad influence. :wink:

U2TRINITY said:
Please how many did they win ????

they won all 5 grammys that they were up for including the biggest award of the nite: Album of the Year!. Doesn't that put their total grammys at 21? Am I counting right?...

It's 22. If you count the one that Lillywhite won tonight (which you can't, officially), it's 23.

But officially, they're at 22 Grammys. (I think that puts them in the top 5 or 6 all-time Grammy winners.)

OMG :applaud: they won all 5 , my recorder didn't record #%*@% , did they show them for each win ??? thank you , u2fanatic4ever:ohmy: all 5 , I am so happy for them !!!

mmh that's weird..i just linked them from my photobucket account and don't have a problem seeing them

ah looks like photobucket has a few problems at the moment

Last edited:
Damn it really sucked that they cut of Larry! Bastards! :madwife:

But I'm so happy that the boys kicked some music bum! Good on them! :rockon: Thanks for the great pictures! :heart:

yayayay. So happy for them. Still kinda miffed that they cut off Larry. But it's all right cause they won. :)

I have to share this, I was really amused when it happened...

so they are announcing winners of best Rock group and I'm telling my brother "Wait, wait I gotta see if U2 wins" (he wanted to watch Lost), they win and then...

Me- Larry needs to cut his hair.
Brother- Who is Larry?
Me- The drummer.
Brother- Which one is the drummer?
Me- :roll my eyes, point him out:
Brother- His hair has always been like that.
Me- Umm, NO.
Brother- Oh there's stuff in the back
Me- yes, it's a greasy hair thing that needs to be cut.
Brother- :silence: He looks like David Bowie.

And I was amused. :)

HELL YES! 5/5!! WOOO HOO! :applaud:
They're showing it on Friday at 8.30 for all the Aussies here

but hang on..
THEY CUT LARRY OFF?! WHAT THE FUCK?! Why the hell would you do that?! They got album of the year! :angry:
Poor Lawrence, how would that have made him feel..aaw :hug:

The Grammy or whoever-is-responsibly-for-this person is a twat :tsk:

CONGRATS BOYS!! I feel so proud to be a fan! :happy:

I feel strangely and inappropriately proud of our (my) boys! Hooray for them! :applaud: I first read about the awards at school during my free session (it was daytime in Aust when the grammy's were on) and for the rest of the day I floated around with a :D.

Also, did anyone else notice some little Edge-hairs poking out the bottom of the Edge-beanie?!? :cute:

AND, Larry changed his clothes!! His top's different, (and better imo) and its hard to tell but I think his pants aren't quite as tight as they used to be! :happy: No more chicken legs - though they were kinda cute in their own special Larry way...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so excited I could hardly sleep, coz of course here it wasn't broadcasted so I had to wait for you with the news!!!!
What a wonderful morning to be a fan of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the 5!!!!! And Album of the Year, at last!!!!!!!! Not Macca, not Mariah - thank God - but OUR BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Coherent grammar is out of question! I'm way too excited!!!!)

CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE DEPTH OF MY LOYAL HEART!!!!

:rockon: well done U2!!

I am so ashamed for thinking that if they win two awards it will be just fine :banghead:
Shame on me for underestimating........

Five awards is beautiful. They air the show for us here in Romania tonight, can't wait to see it....

U2 the best band in the world!!!

Then again we have always known it!!:wink:

UK fans ITV2 tonight at 9pm wonder what we will see of the boys??

Back
Top Bottom