Grammy pics thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rccj said:

I think it's because she just battled breast cancer...
Yes, I realized that seconds after my stupid comment but I couldn't get back in to edit it because the server was busy. It was cute seeing Lance Armstrong rubbing her head.

getting very excited now - even though no one is mentioning U2 at all - if they are not that popular then why the heck did I have such a hard time getting tickets ?:wink:

imagine what's going to happen w/ tickets with Vertigo getting best Rock Song...

At the Golden Globes, Star told Mick Jagger to have his face ironed. She said Jack Flash isnt jumpin' no more too. She said that because he looks so old, it makes her feel old. So, he has to do something about his looks.
How can you be so rude???

You guys know who's won and it's not even on TV here yet in Chicago. I have it all set up to record. Dont want to miss it!! It's supposed to start in about 5 minutes.

Queen Bee said:
So what's the verdict? Any U2 sightings on the red carpet pre-shows?
Nope. They either ducked the interviewers or they were inside before the red carpet shows started accepting their non-televised awards.

Damned, just watched the whole red carpet show and nothing! The worst part: they're not showing anything else here, so I can't see the actual awardshow. I guess I'll just go to bed then... :madspit:

There's pictures from the rehearsal at wireimage

:drool:

4410722.jpg

4410726.jpg

4410713.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom