Grammies question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Does anyone know when the Grammies come on tomorrow night? I'm looking forward to Green Day's performance as well. I am a huge fan of theirs. And oh yes, which network is it on? Thanks in advance for any info on this, and I can't wait for the pix!

miss becky said:

Who will have the better red carpet? MTV? I need to know when to set up the VCR. :D

Well, the Entertainment channel's red carpet show starts at 6ET, and runs until the start of the Grammies, then MTV is having a preshow (red carpet coverage) that starts at 7ET. So there will be an overlap of an hour.

We can only hope they'll be interviewed on both.

ramblin rose said:

Well, the Entertainment channel's red carpet show starts at 6ET, and runs until the start of the Grammies, then MTV is having a preshow (red carpet coverage) that starts at 7ET. So there will be an overlap of an hour.

We can only hope they'll be interviewed on both.

Definitely! *crosses fingers*

Gosh, I think this means a morning mass for me. That's cool. Keeping God out of this equation would be stupid and destructive. Mortality issues, you know. This is the psychological battle of my life, for that matter, it'd be equally destructive and stupid to leave U2 out of this. That would make my new painting meaningless, I'll have it on my site as soon as we can. Since my dad does my digital photography it will be at least a few days before it's on my site. God help me. I do my best art when s:censored:t is happening, so it can't be all bad.

Last edited:
The red carpet tomorrow night would be a great opportunity for Ali to show off something from Edun. How cool would it be if Joan Rivers :)barf:) asked her usual, "Who are you wearing?", and Ali replied, "Well, myself, actually"? Won't happen, but it's a fun thought.

Back
Top Bottom