GQ - Men Of the Year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know if this has been posted yet but... in the November issue, they named U2 "Band of the Year". There's a black and white picture of them riding bikes! It's great!!!! Since my scanner is broken, I can't put the pic up, so if anyone has it please post it!

hey thanks for posting the info
biggrin.gif

*on her way to bookstore*

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

My computer is starting to bug the crap outta me... grrr....

Anyway, as I was saying before it all went bye-bye...

The Men of the Year magazine for GQ is supposed to have four different covers - Bono is on one and Adam or Edge is on another. Larry is on a pull out from the cover. I haven't seen the issues yet to be completely sure, though, and GQ still has their October cover on their website.

It's something to be on the lookout for.
smile.gif

Moonie --> who wishes Larry could be on the cover instead.

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

This is in the November issue, but no U2 members on the cover. So sad. It has Ben Affleck, Benicio Del Toro, and some other guy on the cover. Maybe this is a special issue or something. It does say "Men Of the Year" on the cover. Hopefully there are those other issues out there.

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
This is in the November issue, but no U2 members on the cover. So sad. It has Ben Affleck, Benicio Del Toro, and some other guy on the cover. Maybe this is a special issue or something. It does say "Men Of the Year" on the cover. Hopefully there are those other issues out there.

Feck!
*wonders if the PLEBA owners of this month's issue will post Benicio's pics to console her*

------------------
I'm hanging on
you're all that's left to hold on to...
I'm still waiting...

Okay...as soon as I read this, I went out and bought the magazine. But I'm not at home, so I can't scan in the pic yet...but its on the way!! Its so yum-a-licious...
wink.gif

I love how I will spend 3.50 to look at one picture of the boys.
biggrin.gif

~bluesky

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them...as if this wasn't enough?"
Larry: "Something they can take home with them?...I'm not taking off my clothes."--MuchMusic tv show, May 2001

[This message has been edited by bluesky (edited 10-27-2001).]

Alright girlies, here it is...
The picture covers two pages, so its is cut in two.
Nw93565.jpg

Nk82738.jpg

I love how Adam wears sandals!!!
wink.gif

Too bad Bono is all blurry though....

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them...as if this wasn't enough?"
Larry: "Something they can take home with them?...I'm not taking off my clothes."--MuchMusic tv show, May 2001

Back
Top Bottom