Gothenburgation, the pre tour hosted by yours truly, Miss Z and CatDubh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by CatDubh:
I'll be in Gothenburg around 12.30
smile.gif
I'll call you when I'm in Bor?s!

U HAVE to come and visit me in Dublin! Promise!!!!

That's great! I'll be there. I'm working so I just have to run off for a while then. What pics do you want? The ones where you're riding I guess.
I promise to come and visit you as long as my financial position allows it. You know what's happening this summer.... Otherwise I'll visit you if they perform there and you better keep your promise then... tix.
wink.gif

Originally posted by Lemonboy:
Nope!!would you think that say ten pictures of Larry would be ENOUGH???
wink.gif

?

Of Larry, yes! Bono...ehh.... I could take another ten, or 20 or 50.... LOL But Cat isn't Bono....
wink.gif
But she sure is beautiful.

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
That's great! I'll be there. I'm working so I just have to run off for a while then. What pics do you want? The ones where you're riding I guess.
I promise to come and visit you as long as my financial position allows it. You know what's happening this summer.... Otherwise I'll visit you if they perform there and you better keep your promise then... tix.
wink.gif

Def not the Cheez Doodle one!
biggrin.gif

And a promise is a promise!!

I can't wait til Gothenburgation!!!

xsm,xcnxvndmfnjd:Excuse me but it?s kinda hard typing when you are swimming in a pool of drool!

The Poptart pic with the red cloth...Centerfold material in ANY fashion magazine,excuse me again,*slappin myself* can?t stop looking at that pic!!

xsm,xcnxvndmfnjd:Excuse me but it?s kinda hard typing when you are swimming in a pool of drool!

The Poptart pic with the red cloth...Centerfold material in ANY fashion magazine,excuse me again,*slappin myself* can?t stop looking at that pic!!

LOL You definatly has what it takes to be a PLEBAian.
wink.gif

LOL You definatly has what it takes to be a PLEBAian.
wink.gif

that must be about the nicest thing someone ever said to me*faints*
smile.gif

But who wouldn?t want to be a PLEBAian but i thaught that was a strictly female privilege!!
wink.gif

that must be about the nicest thing someone ever said to me*faints*
smile.gif

But who wouldn?t want to be a PLEBAian but i thaught that was a strictly female privilege!!
wink.gif

Your welcome.
smile.gif

Female privilege?? Oh, no... guys are just as welcome. You are not alone in here, lots of guys, but more women.
wink.gif

Your welcome.
smile.gif

Female privilege?? Oh, no... guys are just as welcome. You are not alone in here, lots of guys, but more women.
wink.gif

But all I see here is girls,girls,girls not that it is a bad thing,but it always seem like guys is sort of ignored here,but the small groups of guys that is let in is treated like Gods!e.g. ScottPhisto ArunV.(who wouldn?t wnat to be a part of that
wink.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom