Got a Pick!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
Dallas is a cool dude. He hung out with fans after the show. God bless guitar techs. Also met the lead singer of UF as well as tons of celebs and crew members.

SMB

We talked about guitars. He asked me about my axe and rig. It was a short, but very awesome converstation. It's funny, he was asking me all of the questions. lol

SMB

Out back of the CAA near the loading dock. Lots of celebs gathered there before and after the show. Before the show, Elvis Castello and Sammy Hagar amoung others drove up. A lots happens back there. And of cource, the four boys arrive and leave that way.

SMB

I remember Dallas from the last tour..great guy.
He gave my friend a plec..it was light blue with grips and both sides where printed on (edge..u2) pretty cool.

he's so awesome. he gave me a pick in NJ (an Edge one) when he was doing final soundcheck stuff and then another one in philly--i live in Kentucky and we got to talk about that a little in Seattle. He's such a nice guy :)

I remember that I told him I was a guitar player. He suddenly dropped all he was doing to talk with me. We talked about our gigs and axes. He is a very cool guy. To be honest, I was a little more excited about meeting him than Bono and The Edge... Well.... Dunno about that.... But def. cooler than Bono. lol. Yessah.

SMB

Back
Top Bottom