Goodbye Ozzy hello Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonofire

Acrobat
There's a guy on my street who is 18 and he has 'been' Ozzy for about 3 years now, long straight light brown hair parted down the middle. Yesterday I saw him and he had got his hair cut like Bono's and dyed black and he has a lot of gel in it like the Elevation tour look, but it's shorter than that like Bono's now. I liked him as Ozzy but he looks hotter as Bono! He also has the same color eyes as Bono and a freckle on his cheek like Bono! His name is David, just like Bono's middle name and Edge's real name! Sigh, I think I'm falling in love! I never felt this way about the Ozzy David but now I have it bad for the Bono David! Any of you girls ever have something like this happen, or have a guy you know who tries to dress up and copy rock stars?

:tongue: Cool, another Bono take-off on Earth.

I don't know if that counts when I say that I copied Bono's mullet (Live Aid mullet) cos I'm not a guy and the mullet also wasn't a part of a 'rock star' back then. :shifty:

Anway, go for Ozzy Bono. :evil:

FallingStar said:

I don't know if that counts when I say that I copied Bono's mullet (Live Aid mullet) cos I'm not a guy and the mullet also wasn't a part of a 'rock star' back then. :shifty:

:scream: i'm dying to see your pic in that mullet!!!!please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(if U look great, then maby i'll cut my hair like that too) :bow: :combust:

sharry_lt said:

:scream: i'm dying to see your pic in that mullet!!!!please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(if U look great, then maby i'll cut my hair like that too) :bow: :combust:
I already posted it :| when you asked me for it for the first time...
I spy with my little I , I think.......some of the last pages.........tell me if you found it.

*edited cos:

Now I have a different mullet, all standing up from my head, really like Live Aid. :love:

My mum hates it. :evil:

Last edited:
Bonofire said:
Any of you girls ever have something like this happen, or have a guy you know who tries to dress up and copy rock stars?

not so much, but once I found this guy on the beach that looked like Pop Bono with Pop Bono shades and all, so I followed him around for a while, I hope he wasn't TOO frightened! See my sig....

FallingStar said:

I seen the Band Aid vid the other day and bonos hair was crazy but I couldnt believe how young everyone looked....random....anyway Hey girlie :wave:

Lara Mullen said:
I seen the Band Aid vid the other day and bonos hair was crazy but I couldnt believe how young everyone looked....random....anyway Hey girlie :wave:
Yeah........live aid :drool:..........

Hi girlie. :wave:
Tis been long ago that you called me girlie. :sad: *is moved to tears*

FallingStar said:

Yeah........live aid :drool:..........

Hi girlie. :wave:
Tis been long ago that you called me girlie. :sad: *is moved to tears*

K girlie i will pm u then :sexywink:

I know a boy who is in my school that look exactly like Bono,his nose OMG i love his nose!!!
I follow him since the last year, now we're on the same group his name is Roberto i call him (well he doesn't know it) Robertito.
He is like Elevation Bono, (the same cut hair) just that Robertito is just 16 mmmh! yummi yummi if he would have the same blue eyes that my dear Bono....
I don't think that he's tryin' to copy Bono's look he told me that he just like "Elevation" the song (that was a beautiful moment because he started singin' to me... "E-LE-VA-TION").
OMG imagine if he would try to copy Bono!! i think that i could fall in love with him!

Back
Top Bottom