Good Vibrations for Hawaii bound Plebans....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
Sending good vibrations to everyone going to Hawaii....heres hoping you meet the men of your dreams!!!

Gotta keep those lovin' good vibrations
A happenin' with ya. :wink:

so lets send out alot of good vibes...

Lots of good vibes from the woman who got 3 LARRY CUDDLES (thank god for camera's dying!!!) and met the rest of the band!! If Effanbee, Slopsy and I can do it - the HAWAII GIRLS CAN!!!!!

:hyper:

^^ My friend and I were talking about this last night..I hope to see them in person but really since we are not Hawaii natives we dont plant to spend all day waiting for them at their location cause we really want to explore the island ...Who knows we might see thm at the beach or something:hyper:

THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD VIBRATIONS PLEBAns...I know for sure I will make an effor to meet them.....

""Leaving in 10 days!!":hyper:

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the good vibes! I feel like I'm going on an adventure. I'm so excited to meet new faces, and to hang out with some really awesome people. Oh, and I guess we'll be attending some sort of concert thing too :wink:

GOOD VIBES coming your way from NZ!!!!

From all accounts from Aus and our own experiences here in NZ, your best bet for meeting the boys is when they leave their hotel to go to soundcheck. It seems they expect to do signings and photos then, they're well organised and usually have the time factored in. Just do what Big John says and it'll be sweet.:rockon:

redhotswami said:
Wow, Jeannieco how did you get in on the soundcheck? Is it too late?

I didn't get in, I WISH!! I just meant that I will try and make it to the stadium around 2pm or so to see if I (we) can get lucky seeing the boys enter the venue. Anybody have any advice where to go? I will probably have to do this alone as my family doesn't want to stalk Bono with me. They will drop me off and then I have to fend for myself until show time. AHHH.
This seems to be the best way to meet them right?
Unless somebody knows which hotel already they are staying at.
I know we can't post that here, so maybe it will be in the press.??

Has anybody done the soundcheck thing before at the venue?
Advice??

:D

For us, the hotel was the way to go with meeting them...from our random late night encounter with Larry, to the formal signing in the weekend......BUT first you have to FIND where they are staying which can be the hard part!! THEN you have to persevere!!

Go with your gut instinct with what will work....I guess no one can say what will or won't work!

GOOD LUCK!!! :hug:

gluey said:
For us, the hotel was the way to go with meeting them...from our random late night encounter with Larry, to the formal signing in the weekend......BUT first you have to FIND where they are staying which can be the hard part!! THEN you have to persevere!!

Go with your gut instinct with what will work....I guess no one can say what will or won't work!

GOOD LUCK!!! :hug:

Thank you!! I am so excited!! :drool:

Can you send good 'they-will-play-love-and-peace-or-else' vibes please?
:hyper: less than two weeks!

Slopsy said:
:hyper: Good luck to all you Hawaii girls!!!!! It's gonna be so awesome over there, all of you guys together!! We're rooting for you over here in NZ!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwww you and everyone else will be very much thought of while we are there! :hug: :hug:

Btw congrats on having such a great time with your concert and band meetings!

JCOSTER said:

WOW no :bonodrum: I hope it returns for Hawaii.

I know! LAPOE made it to nearly every show during Vertigo and was a huge part of the show! I'd surely miss it, but then I am really not caring too much what they play at the Hawaii show, I am just so thrilled to be going! ! :hyper:

I cannot wait everyone... It is freaking cold here today:p I need to thaw my arse OUT! I hope I meet all of you. I plan on taking lots of pics too:camera: cheers:drunk:

Back
Top Bottom