Good riddance--my slow connection!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
My dad just asked me if I was interested in pulling the plug on my stupid :censored: 56K connection and getting broadband! I said hell yes! We have to get a guy over here to connect the computers. I don't know when that will be but I hope soon!:hyper: :hyper:

Last edited:
I finally have dsl back, as of about a half hour ago, after not having it for the past 2 1/2 weeks (I just moved). I thought I was going to go insane on dial up.

Everyone I know thinks that I'm the biggest :reject: by saying my new house won't feel like home until I have dsl. I do way too much on my computer to be using dial up :mad:

:heart:dsl:love:

DSL is the best! Once you get used to it you never would be able to go back without compromising sanity. I had modem issues a few months ago and it drove me crazy. I actually took a day off work to stay home for the guy to come out instead of waiting a few days longer for my day off. How is that for being a :reject: ?

Good for you Verte, it's gonna help with your pic posting! :yes: I still have a slow one, that's why snapfish is too hard for me, all that flashing, then click the album, then each pic, it's sooo sloooow to come up, it takes at least 5 to 7 minutes per pic, or more:grumpy: Enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom