Good news for picture hunters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oliveu2cm said:

2568519.jpg

Soooooooo cuteee :cute:

I love this one! Cute indeed!

souLnation2002 said:

is it just me... or do you notice Paul Martin also using his middle finger to point.... just like Bono does????? coincidence or conspiracy. *twilight zone music* ;)

grand-fab pics by the by.

So does one need to be a member of gettyimages to see the larger versions? When I click on the picks, all I get is a description and no image. Also, I don't know if it's my computer or what but most of the picks posted here are just red x's

'Kay, uh, yeah, I'm really liking the pictures from his Canada speech last week...:drool:...

kellyahern said:

With the exception of the second to last one here (aw, Bono's kissing her in her hair...that's just adorable), I've never seen these.

And I love the ones of Bono acting all goofy around that pole! :laugh: :cute: :hug: :bono:...I love it when he acts like a big kid.

Originally posted by Sue DeNym
That is an excellent picture. They all look adorable.

:yes:...and that one where Bono's talking to Ali on his phone and Edge is imitating him is funny.

Angela

dsmith2904 said:

I don't know if it was drinking from the Ganges or simply getting older, but Adam looks so incredibly good, just really dashing and classic.

I agree... :drool:

Thanks for putting up the hot pics! My computer has been too slow to bring up all those getty pics on the site and look through them. :sigh:

oliveu2cm said:

Oh.my.God!! I'm going to cry......so many fond memories.....

:hug: :bono:

Eep, J, Laura: ya'll rock my world, butt-warmth buddies!!!

Hey PLEBANs, remember, World AIDS Day 2003 is coming up soon....

Listen, can someone PLEASE de-watermark the above pic? We couldn't have cameras at the event above, so I've been printing all the pics I find on photo paper for my album.

oliveu2cm said:

HOLY CRAP, LIES...YOU'RE RIGHT!

*melt* so many good memories...butt warmth buddies forever!

thanks for the hint...someone, please un-watermark this! please!!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Listen, can someone PLEASE de-watermark the above pic? We couldn't have cameras at the event above, so I've been printing all the pics I find on photo paper for my album.

I'll remove the watermark for you when I get on my home computer today (later this afternoon or early evening most likely). I'll post it here once it's finished. :D

maude said:
So does one need to be a member of gettyimages to see the larger versions? When I click on the picks, all I get is a description and no image. Also, I don't know if it's my computer or what but most of the picks posted here are just red x's

I think it might be your pc or your browser settings :( Is anyone else having problems?

kellyahern said:
Have you e-mailed Elvis about your payment? I think he handles that, but maybe one of the other mods could help too.

I sent two e-mails and have yet to receive any answer. I even called Western Union, but the computer told me they couldn't help me now, to call back later. :(

Has anybody removed the watermark off this picture? I would go through the whole thread if it weren't for my slow as hell computer. If not, can somebody attempt to remove it please?

Jt_Edge_Adam_Grammys_1987.jpg

kellyahern said:

I think it might be your pc or your browser settings :( Is anyone else having problems?

Yes, it's just my ultra-slow internet connection. I am actually able to see most of the pictures posted here that I couldn't see on gettyimages so thanks everyone! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom