Good "Magazine" size pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
back on topic:

10859d0d.jpg

Hey there Sting! :wave: We met in the Babyface Cafe (sad Boy album as frisbee story here...) Great idea. Your walls are going to be awesome. Sorry I don't have time to go back thru all these pages to see whats already been posted (slow dial up agony) so I may repeat something... but here's a few I like. Have fun decorating!

TheU2File2.jpg

u2bwsmiles.jpg

u2babybandmedcrop.jpg

u2snlsm.jpg

Last edited:
Oops these were in my last post but somehow got left out...

bwbonobabygah.jpg

elevationevilbonoedge.jpg

bonoawesome.jpg

this one may not exactly be what you're looking for... but it's a classic Anton Corbijn shot of Larry & Bono!
bonolarrytongue.jpg

bonocomet said:
I found one more that's pretty nice.

bonozootv2.jpg

I think that having Bono in the shadow with all of the smoke and colors in the back makes an awesome effect! And all of the colors go together very well. Plus, you can see Bono's ponytail :wink: :drool:

oh smoke... reminds me... this thread needs some cop Bono :D
Ze cop and ze flower (don't know why, but this pic has a french effect on me :lol: )
bonobostonflower8hr.jpg

can't remember who posted these, but I love the color effects :D
bonocopsmokestraddled1zy.jpg

bonocopsmokesteeringwheel8di.jpg

bonocopsmoke0zq.jpg

Before this post fades into Oblivion I want to thanK EVERYONE VERY MUCH (x 10000000) for the pictures... I definately have enough and the ones I didnt print (... Ink Cartridges DO cost money LOL) I loved looking at. I didn't know so many pictures of this band existed :|. Obviously wasnt looking in the right places! THANKS AGAIN

You are very welcome Sting! Hey maybe take a picture and show us your masterpiece when you're done decorating! Have fun! :)

bonocomet said:
You are very welcome Sting! Hey maybe take a picture and show us your masterpiece when you're done decorating! Have fun! :)
heh I was about to ask that :D
sadly our printer is not that good, so the pics I print out I merely use to draw.. my parents would kill me if I'd print out very big pics tho...

Back
Top Bottom