Going to Ireland in August!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Finally I am going to Ireland in August!!!!

Mom is buying my plane tix, paying car payment while I am gone.

I just have to figure out how to get my passport and the contact all the relatives that I hope will let me stay with them :laugh:

Yes I know it's been a long time and I am a bit afraid I dont know any Plebans anymore THOUGH I do see a few names I remember!!

AWH - while I soo hate you for getting to go (JOKE!!!), I soo hope you have a wonderful time & bring back lots of amazing stories!! :yes: Here's to all the great memories you'll be sharing with us PLEBANs late this summer! :up: :up:

*Blu pouts while waiting her turn to go to Ireland....Waiting sucks!* :madspit: :wink:

Wow, some mom!!

Getting a passport isn't too difficult, but I'd do it right away b/c it can take 3 months and you don't want to forget about it or put it off until it's too late.

Have fun adamswildhoney! What a wonderful gift from your mom!

I'm actually moving to Dublin in just over two weeks time... Very nervous and anxious...

Can I come? :D

Seriously, you're going to like Ireland a lot. Have fun!

Last edited:
We're ready to roll out the red carpet...........you'll have a terrific time and you couldn't have picked a better month than August, the weather here then is usually akin to that experienced on the mediterranean....plus...here's the best bit....it's also my Birthday....so don't forget my present......
:giggle:

adamswildhoney said:
Finally I am going to Ireland in August!!!!

Mom is buying my plane tix, paying car payment while I am gone.

I just have to figure out how to get my passport and the contact all the relatives that I hope will let me stay with them :laugh:

Yes I know it's been a long time and I am a bit afraid I dont know any Plebans anymore THOUGH I do see a few names I remember!!

great! im sure you'll have a wonderful time!!:)
and...I'm going as welll!! in july!!!
im a total ireland daft so i can't really believe that im goin:ohmy:

I wish I could go with you!! I was in Dublin last year in june and it was just great. We visited all the cool spots like The Clarence,Windmill Lane,etc. I really would like to go again!!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom