going to hear Bono speak....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GroundBeneathU2

The Fly
so far my plans are still in the making...but i *most likely* will be heading to Philly tomorrow morning (only a 2.5 hour bus ride) to hopefully hear the wonderful man speak at the DATA rally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: i'm sooooooooo excited!!!! so anyone here live in NY and wanna come with? i'm going to be taking a bus from NYC.....eitherway, if any of you are going to be there, it'd be great to meet you!!
so i hope and hope some more that everything falls into place and i do get to go..!!!!!!! :hyper: :love: :bono:

I thought about going, but I have to work tomorrow, even though I did try to get off. If you do go, have a great time, and I hope you get to go to the rally.

I wish that I could go, but I have other things that I need to attend to. I hope that you all have a safe trip, and please do let us know about the great time you'll have. :wink:

:hyper: thanks guys!!! :) i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! so far, all is going well and seems like i'll get to be there!!! woohooo!!!!! :hyper: and JamJar, i sure hope to see you there!! i'll be the on in a gray shirt that's got a daisy on it, and says "New York Loves You".... :D
:hyper: :bono: :love:

:scream: :sad: :scream: i just KNEW something would go wrong!!!!!!!!!!! or many somethings......!!!!!! :sad: i'm soooo upset....i wasn't able to go after all..... :banghead: this SUCKS!!! i hate it when life teases you like this.... *sigh* i'm going to go cry now...well, i hope those of you who went did have a great time... i'm sure the speech was wonderful.... :sad:

GroundBeneathU2 said:
:scream: :sad: :scream: i just KNEW something would go wrong!!!!!!!!!!! or many somethings......!!!!!! :sad: i'm soooo upset....i wasn't able to go after all..... :banghead: this SUCKS!!! i hate it when life teases you like this.... *sigh* i'm going to go cry now...well, i hope those of you who went did have a great time... i'm sure the speech was wonderful.... :sad:

I'm sorry :hug: :(

Back
Top Bottom