Going to Dublin Tommorow!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonoishot

Protecting my eyes ARRRR!!!
:hyper: :drool:

Gonna try do all the usual U2 sights aswell and Jamesons Distillery (Did the Guinness tour last year), Glendalough, The City Bus tour (has to be done :lmao: . And lots of pubs. :drool: And Rhythm Records of course, it's be rude not to. :lol:

I have loads to fit in. :crazy:

Also meeting up with fellow Plebans, WildHoney and Ruffian. :hyper: Can't wait to see them again. :combust:

Maybe if i'm lucky we'll see one of the band. :wink: Though know in our luck they'll be in France or something. :lmao:

Last edited:
Bono's Tart said:
Have a great trip!

Your in luck I think all the band are in Dubs at the minute!

Thanks. :)

:ohmy: Hopefully you're right and they'll stay in Dublin. Maybe the luck of the Irish will be with me for once. :lol:

I'm a bit gutted about missing Edge by a day at this unveiling he was going to tonight. I was meant to be flying out today then i changed my plans. :banghead: Wasn't meant to be i guess.

Lets hope my luck gets better later this week.

No matter what though it'll still be a great week as its Dublin. :wink:

I am planning a visit to Dublin this year. I would like to meet up with anyone who is there!

Bonoishot, I hope you have a great time, which won't be hard to do.

Enjoy yourself :wave:
Good luck meeting one of the boys!(or two, three... four.. )
and I do expect to hear lots of stories when you come back!!!! :wink:

Thanks Lila, BonosBaby12 and Galeon. Lila will pass on hello's to Barb and WildHoney. I meet WH on Monday, then we meet up with Barb on Tuesday. :hyper: Poor Barb England play that day. :lol:

I'm here now. :hyper: The first thing i've done since i got here (about from shower) is find an internet cafe and come on here. :lol: can't stay away. Its such a nice day. Think i might head for a beach. You never know with Irish weather it might be miserable for the rest of the week. :lol:

Just walked past The Clarence. :drool: And Rhythm records is metres down the road from me. Must. Not. Buy. Anything. :shifty:

Just so my girls from PGP know. I'll post any of my updates in here. So they're all in the same palce and easy to find.

One last thing. The accents. :combust:

Jem
x

PS its crazy hot here. :crazy:

:wink: I know it is... if it's hot here, it is same weather in Ireland.. well usually

it'll stay a while .. the weather that is ^^ forecasts are good for next week!

you.should.buy.stuff...

you need a webcam so we can watch you while you are :shifty: sightseeing :shifty: and in case you bump into anyone :shifty:

Hope you are all having fun
3.gif

Ooh Jem, I am excited for you! :hyper:

Hope you meet at least one of the boys... or 2... or all! :D Be sure to take lotsa nice pics of good ole Dooblin town! ;)

Galeongirl said:

it'll stay a while .. the weather that is ^^ forecasts are good for next week!

you.should.buy.stuff...

I. Am. Going. To Buy. Stuff. In about an hour. :drool:

So much for forecasts. :grumpy: It rained all day yesterday. :madwife:

Still had fun though, went to Kilmainham Gaol (Jail) and Jamesons distillery. Though im not used to drinking whiskey at 2.30pm. :lol:

Then i went to see a show at the theater last night.

Weathers rainy again today but we'll still be sightseeing. :shifty::wink:

Lila a webcam would be great :shifty: but we'll have to settle for lots of pics instead. :)

Babydoll i'll take loads of pics for you. :)

Will try update you tonight if i can on how we went.

:hug:

x

I can't wait to see the photos :up:

I like that you were drinking whiskey in the afternoon :wink: - I went to the Bushmills factory in N. Ireland a few years back, but my mother managed to push in front of me when they asked for volunteers to do the whiskey tasting at the end of the tour :angry:

:drool: tasting whiskey.... I should do that too... :lol:

sooo.... wanna hear all about the shopping :hyper: found anything nice? as in... a Bono for sale?

Ok now you guys are really making me want to go to Ireland even more! :grumpy: Keep having fun bonoishot! The whiskey tasting sounded like fun just by itself :giggle: Btw what show did you see at the theater?

MJ have a great time in Ireland next month :hug:

I don't have enough time to answer you all now.

Just wanted to say. Went to Brown Thomas this morning. Got a nice Edun t shirt. :drool:

Then we went "sightseeing" at Hanover Quay. :shifty:

No sighting of the band. Dont think they were there and we had to leave at 5.30 as it started peeing it down with rain. :angry: The most exciting thing we saw was some boxes being delivered. (think it was drum related as it errrrr..... had pics of a drum kit on the side. :lol: )

So no sighting. :sad: :( We did have our picture taken in front of the studios though. :) ) and it was soooo dusty coz of the building works going on. :yuck:

We feel lucky just to have been there though as some fans won't wven get the chance to come to Ireland to see it.

maybe next time we will see the band. :wink:

Gotta to eat then get ready to meet everyone as we're going out for drinks.

Jem

x

maybe larry got himself a new drumkit??

good to hear you're enjoying yourself! Still hoping that you're gonna meet the band!

*faints at the mention of larry's new drumkit*

Jem, thanks for promising to take new pics! :D Are you taking a trip to Howth, btw?? :p

Hi everyone. :wave: I think it was a new drumkit. there were about 3 boxes.

Babydoll maybe a trip to Howth :p think i might go walk the Howth Summit. The fresh air will do me good. I have the hangover from hell. :| :lol:

We went to Lillies last night. It was nice. :drool:

I'd love to meet them. WH is going back to Meath today so i wouldnt have anyone to go to Hanover with. Wish they were doing an appearance or something. Though i am considering try Hanover 1 more time. Wouldnt be much fun sat there myself though. :lol:

Bonosbaby call me Jem. And i saw a bellydancing troup in the theatre. The paper had a rave review and i haadnt got anything planned so i was like why not?

Back
Top Bottom