God bless leather pants - the vertigo HQ video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the link to the stills- because of a computer that has no appreciation for U2, i have not as yet seen the vid:sad: ...the stills look awesome though! :dance:

it's straight forward rock, and it kicks ass....i love all the jostling, and bono's hair looks amazing...

edge's playing is amazing, as usual....it seems like he's really getting back to the beginning, and adding everything that he's learned on the way...fantastic!

u2granny said:
It's from "What's Going On"

blindfoldopen.jpg

where can i download this, i tried at MTV but it didn't work
i love to see this blindfold-thing

:drool: :drool:
It's almost 2am.....I have to be a respectable, responsible, productive member of society tomorrow at 8am.....I have Vertigo, leather pants, and quasi-bondage looping continuously through my mind's eye...
My question: HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP?????!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I'll need some serious medication by the time Nov 23rd rolls around - or I may become dangerous to myself AND others! :evil: For the time being, I need to try & slip into bed without my hubby finding out I've been LUSTING on Interference 'til 2 in the morning!!! :ohmy:

You know, as USUAL, I'm supposed to be studying and have LOADS of homework and just a few projects that need to be completed and HERE I AM- like a damn junkie- just boring over these HOT HOT HOT pics!

I can' t take this...................:drool:

OH. MOMMY. :ohmy:

can't...think...been...gone...so...long... :drool:

thank you thank you for all the great stills...have to wait till I get to work tomorrow to actually see the video (dear God I hope my boss leaves the office for about an hour!) :D

(btw....is Edge wearing leather pants in this one???)

Back
Top Bottom