God bless leather pants - the vertigo HQ video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
from djeeree in the WTAHAN thread:

32600d02.jpg

Larry, Larry, Larry. Would it kill you to register some kind of facial expression - a sneer, a grimace, an involuntary tic - anything?

biff said:
Larry, Larry, Larry. Would it kill you to register some kind of facial expression - a sneer, a grimace, an involuntary tic - anything?

My thoughts exactly. :|

This video is totally dominated by Adam. :heart::combust:

souLnation2002 said:

My thoughts exactly. :|

This video is totally dominated by Adam. :heart::combust:

I agree. There are some GREAT shots of adam in this video, which is unusual for U2 videos. Rock on Adam!

and Bono

and Edge

and Larry...just SHOW facial expressions!!!! Whether you're pissed...or happy...or whatever.

biff said:

:lmao:

I heard somebody say he has " the facial expression of a croissant" in this video. :lol:

Ah, good old Larry... He's good....

Niamh_Saoirse said:

I heard somebody say he has " the facial expression of a croissant" in this video. :lol:

I guess that would depend on which way the croissant was pointing. It's either a smiley face or a scowl. But actually, Larry's expression is too deadpan to be either. He's become cyborg- man!

Bono looks so hot! I love it, they're so cool! Thank you Neutral! :bow: :up: :drool:

Biff, I was thinking that too, Larry move something besides your hands! ;)

Excellent pics, neutral!:applaud:

I thought the video completely rocked! I love it. :wink:

It looks like the few years wait for the return of U2 is more than worth the wait. An awesome tour awaits us!

YOUR LOVE GIVES ME SOMETHING I CAN FEEL....:hug:

Back
Top Bottom