Girls, look! Men In Uniform!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missmacphisto

Refugee
introphoto.jpg

AIR-214.jpg_
scenes.gif
images

980228-N-2568S-003.gif

mil15.jpg

marines.jpg

b000625o.jpg

37.jpg

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 12-17-2001).]

And more!
eek.gif
5angelsdown.jpg

tb_tb_0106STMIAA-LEAD.jpg

971466a.jpg

cmarch.jpg

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 12-17-2001).]

*knocked over her non-English-speaking Abuela to get into this thread*
heartline.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

i almost married one!
eek.gif
i couldn't handle it, he was too demanding and insensitive, but that's my story!

i like the plane pics though!
biggrin.gif

------------------

sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

U2 Photo Album

What branch was he? Try Air Force guys, they tend to be sweeties.
wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
What branch was he? Try Air Force guys, they tend to be sweeties.
wink.gif

When i met him initially he was in the army, after college he went to OCS with the marines and was never the same!

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

U2 Photo Album

Yeah, the Marines have a way of doing that to some people. They think theyre the greatest thing to ever hit planet earth too.
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

Yeah, the Marines have a way of doing that to some people. They think theyre the greatest thing to ever hit planet earth too.
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

it takes a certain kind of woman to be around them though, i was not one of them! oh well!
smile.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

U2 Photo Album

funny you posted a thread like this one, because a friend of mine sent me an e-mail last week with the caption "I feel safer already" and this was attached...oh yeah, I took a Marine to my Senior Prom in 1993, I was hoping he would wear his uniform, but he didn't
frown.gif
...oh well, I saw him plenty of times in his uniform and it was such a treat, until he turned out to be a total ARSE! oh yeah, here is the picture...

TV63213.jpg

I thought this would be the Zoo uniforms also. But these are good too.
smile.gif

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness.....
To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

tb_tb_0106STMIAA-LEAD.jpg

If the first thing you think about when you see this pic is "Oh what a hot man!" you need to get out of your little dream world...
You see the rifle he's holding...?!? That rifle has probably been pointed at a human being. Maybe it went off. Do you care? Or do you at all think about other things than goodlooking men?
sorry I can't see the romantic side of a war.
These pics scare me, and so do you.

Wow, I certainly HOPE it was pointed at a human being!!!!
Lemme know if it was Bin Laden so I can tie his blasted bloody corpse to a pole in Times Square so all justice seeking Americans can rejoice.
mad.gif

------------------

Originally posted by U2FReAk:
Or do you at all think about other things than goodlooking men?
Ummmm...In a word...NO.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 12-18-2001).]

Originally posted by U2FReAk:
If the first thing you think about when you see this pic is "Oh what a hot man!" you need to get out of your little dream world...
You see the rifle he's holding...?!? That rifle has probably been pointed at a human being. Maybe it went off. Do you care? Or do you at all think about other things than goodlooking men?
sorry I can't see the romantic side of a war.
These pics scare me, and so do you.

War is terrible, but unfortunatly, we haven't figured out another way to end huge problems like these. I should know, I work closely with both the US Army Services and the Peace Corps. In the time while we figure out how to work around these problems, have faith and pride in your country! (just want to settle this girls-and beautiful pic of the Blue Angels! I know the pilot of the #4 plane!!!!!)

You know him????Whoa!
eek.gif
I managed to get a few of their autographs at the Miramar airshow last year. They were so sweet...and just an awesome show of course!

------------------

Try a Navy Man...they are loyal, caring and sensitive men...I know...cause I'm married to one!
biggrin.gif
Not to mention pretty good looking! LOL

Hey Miss Macphisto...u live in San Diego I take it? They still are having the airshows at Miramar? kewl! I forget, when does miramar usually have the airshow? The summer? I will definitely try and catch the next one..I went to one a few years back when I was living there.. it was quite a show..I am in fact moving back to san diego for 3 years this coming may!...Looking forward to being in san diego again..I loved it there!...Can't wait!
smile.gif

Peace!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

[This message has been edited by U2Fanatic4ever (edited 12-18-2001).]

Hey. Actually, i live in the sucky LA area at the moment, although I have thought about moving to SD.
smile.gif

Yes, Miramar still has annual airshows, although tragically, not this year for obvious reasons. Its usually held in mid October, and the Blue Angels always perform.
Of course, you are aware of the fact that its now a Marine Corp base. Not Naval any longer. That sucks!
wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever:
Try a Navy Man...they are loyal, caring and sensitive men...I know...cause I'm married to one!

Yeah, they seem to be caring & loyal. I met some Navy men in a US base in Italy.
wink.gif

My friend Jessica met one, an officer, at Miramar. She is joining the Navy in a year or 2, she got her pic taken with this guy, he was half Japanese, she really wants to travel to Japan so she talked to him about that. I didnt find him especially cute but she pretty much freaked.
wink.gif

------------------

VF31275.jpg

5i84429.jpg

Tu56725.jpg

Qa61537.jpg

*GULP* Sorry. I couldn't resist. Somebody had to do it.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! Now over 1000 U2 pics! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Damn glad somebody did!
tongue.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom