Girls! I'm in Salt Lake City!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bluesky

The Fly
Hi girls!
I just wanted to check in and tell y'all that I made it to Salt Lake City!
I'm staying with my friend in Park City...

Guess what else...I met a girl named Carla on the plane going from Seattle to SLC, and she's going to see U2 also! What a coincidence!
smile.gif

Anyway, talk to you guys later! I'll take lots of pics!

~bluesky

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them...as if this wasn't enough?"
Larry: "Something they can take home with them?...I'm not taking off my clothes."--MuchMusic tv show, May 2001

Have a great time bluesky and be safe!
smile.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

So glad that you made it to SLC safe and sound. That's really cool that you met a fellow U2 fan going to the concert. I 'm flying from Pittsburgh to the Vegas show and it would be nice if the same thing could happen to me. A nice way to pass the time for a four and a half hour flight!!!!!!

Take care and Have a blast!!

don't forget the pics. And if you get to meet any of the guys, please let them know PLEBA ladies love'em
tongue.gif

------------------
*Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace
whose sounds caress my ear...*

Aw bluesky! Have an awesome time! Do you have GA? Here's to hopin' that you have a close encounter w/ the boys!!
-Yeah, bring back pics!

Hey girls! Its been a while since I've been at a computer. The show was amazing!! I can't develop my pics until I get back home though...sorry!!!

Didn't meet the band
frown.gif
BUT....Adam recognized me!!!!!! I'm not even joking! When they first walked out on stage, he looked straight at me (I was right in front of him)....and he gave me this look like he was trying to remember where he'd seen me before, then he pointed at me, and smiled and waved at me! I waved back and smiled and he nodded and smiled. That made my night!
smile.gif

Anyway, I'm leaving for LA in about an hour.

Hopefully I'll see some of you there or in Vegas!

Another thing....I met a guy from interference.com ( I forgot his screenname), but he was the guy who got up on stage with Bono at Boston #4, and picked him up. He was really nice!
smile.gif

Okay thats it! BYE!!
smile.gif

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them...as if this wasn't enough?"
Larry: "Something they can take home with them?...I'm not taking off my clothes."--MuchMusic tv show, May 2001

Back
Top Bottom