Girls, I need to ask..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
has anyone else here ever felt a shiver up their spine when the lads sing the part on Lemon...'.a man likes to stare'

cause it sure does it to me all the time.....I need to know Im not alone!!!

eek.gif

I dunno what it is, I think its like I hear it, and it sounds like a spooky echo.....that the truth is, men really do like to stare.....
eek.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
has anyone else here ever felt a shiver up their spine when the lads sing the part on Lemon...'.a man likes to stare'

cause it sure does it to me all the time.....I need to know Im not alone!!!

eek.gif

I dunno what it is, I think its like I hear it, and it sounds like a spooky echo.....that the truth is, men really do like to stare.....
eek.gif

What's wrong with a man staring? We do it don't we? Why can't they?
wink.gif
I'll stare at that slick haired dude in the Lemon video!
biggrin.gif

I think I know what you mean, maddie. It's a little spooky to me, too. It's like a reminder that some men stare in a good way and some stare in a sinister way... a girl has to be careful & aware of her surroundings.

You know what I can't shake about "Lemon"?
That creaking noise in the background! It really spooks me! Once you become aware of it, you hear it every-bloody-time! It makes me think of an old lady like Norman Bates' mother or Whistler's Mother rocking in an old, creaky, rocking chair. Just sitting there, rocking & creaking...now shivers are running up my spine!

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **
I THINK, THEREFORE, U2

Once again it?s proved!!

No lady can resist the power of the Lemon!!
biggrin.gif

hehe
icon16.gif

------------------
"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Lemons, the chicks- they love the lemon"
-Bono in Rotterdam-

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

Originally posted by Julyfly:
That creaking noise in the background!

*runs to listen to Lemon*

Dood! That's creepy! AHHH!!!! Now I'm all freaked out! And that's all I can hear! AHHH!!!
frown.gif

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

Seagull, I don't want your wings, I don't want your freedom in a lie.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

i think it's a chilling song in general! it always had a darker feel for me. wicked mr. macphisto, always trying to make us shiver!!!
wink.gif

That creaking noise in the background! It really spooks me! Once you become aware of it, you hear it every-bloody-time! It makes me think of an old lady like Norman Bates' mother or Whistler's Mother rocking in an old, creaky, rocking chair. Just sitting there, rocking & creaking...now shivers are running up my spine!

huh
I always notice it but I never thought of it as creepy (or creaking), I always think of one of those tube like things that sort of look like a fish that you scrape with a stick, cos they make that noise. Which makes me think "fiesta!" cos they're used in fiesta music!

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Attention Any Scandinavians!
I need someone who wants to volunteer for an interview about the Vikings for my final paper for English. Send me an email if you can help me (splutti@cs.com).

i will definitely have to listen to lemon closely.

but i tell ya, the song that gives me shivers of the best kind is always "daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car" when bono sings about "when you see adam comin'.."

i know he doesn't say adam, but whatever.

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Originally posted by Lemonboy:
Once again it?s proved!!

No lady can resist the power of the Lemon!!
biggrin.gif

hehe
icon16.gif

i love 'lemon' hence my sig! though, i've never felt any strange vibes from listening to the song!

i didn't realise there was any creaking sounds...*runs off to listen to lemon* AGAIN!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer, she's imagination...

hippy~ DOOD! I told ya! It's kinda CREEPY! You will never be able to block it out from this point on... and it becomes louder & louder... kinda like the Tell Tale ( or is it Tale Tell ?? - I forget ) heart.
icon30.gif

*in a whisper* pssst!... I DO think it has something to do with MacPhisto! But doods, ya didn't hear that from me! Nooo sireee!

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **
I THINK, THEREFORE, U2

[This message has been edited by Julyfly (edited 03-21-2002).]

hippy~ DOOD! I told ya! It's kinda CREEPY! You will never be able to block it out from this point on... and it becomes louder & louder... kinda like the Tell Tale ( or is it Tale Tell ?? - I forget ) heart.
icon30.gif

Yeah, thanks a lot for pointing it out!
tongue.gif

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

Seagull, I don't want your wings, I don't want your freedom in a lie.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Back
Top Bottom