Girls- How many U2 T-shirts do you own?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a "Discotheque" shirt and 3 Popmart shirts...all so faded and worn they should be tossed...but I can't part with them!!

Dad has an ATYCLB shirt.

I have one from slane, one from pittsburgh, one from las vegas, one from tampa and one that ed bought me for christmas so that makes....

5! I love them all!

I don't have any official U2 merch shirts per se...but I do have a #7 shirt like Edge's! :) Lookie:

u2midwest_dotcmm_jpg.jpg

http://www.projectlemonaid.org/u2/cleveland03/hrc/pages/u2midwest_dotcmm_jpg.htm

...And I have an Exit t-shirt. Does that count? <g>

Last edited:
I have 1 with or without you shirt from '87 and 3 elevation ones; one black, one grey and one black baby t.

I saved that with or without you one for 15 years.. I had a couple others but I dont know what happened to them :slant:

elizabeth said:
I have one from slane, one from pittsburgh, one from las vegas, one from tampa and one that ed bought me for christmas so that makes....

5! I love them all!

Elizabeth, do you live in Pittsburgh? If so I live about 50 miles from you. my home town is Indiana, PA. :wink:

None.

Unless you count a shirt I tye-dyed during Senior Activity Day at my school a couple of weeks ago...I managed to spell out U2 in it.

But I don't have an official U2 T-shirt.

I want one, though. Very badly.

I don't have any official band T-shirts. :(. I feel weird being a fan of a band and not having an official shirt from them.

Angela

2 black Elevation baby t's, an Elevation jersey, an Interference Vegas and 2 other Vegas Elevation t's.

I've got 1 Elevation baseball shirt I got off u2.com, a black Elevation baby tee I bought at a Virgin Megastore, and a black baby tee that says Poptart on it. No tour shirts though, cuz I've never been to a concert :sad:

:wave:

17 here.

Official ones at that. My earliest one is an Unforgettable Fire one like Edge has and then of course there's at least 5 to 10 Elevation ones.

Then there's 6 homemade ones and a couple of tour jackets.
Oh wait....I'm making a few more homemade ones so make that 9 of them.

But my favorite has to be my long sleeve A.B. one that has holes in it. I wore that one shirt out so much that even with holes I can't get rid of it!

five t-shirts, but only two are real:

the popmart one with Bono and Edge
two that Shannon made
one that says "Wild Honey" on the front and "Yum Pop" tiny on the sleeve

and my prized possession, my Under A Blood Red Sky from 1984

:wave: Eep! You hardly EVER post! and your siggy has SPROCKS!!!!

psst, Eep's newest T is going to kick ass b/c I made her the piccie and Sicy arranged for the milk mustache! Check it out:

bono.bmp

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
:wave: Eep! You hardly EVER post! and your siggy has SPROCKS!!!!

psst, Eep's newest T is going to kick ass b/c I made her the piccie and Sicy arranged for the milk mustache! Check it out:

:yes:

Yep. I'm going to have a kick ass T come Cleveland thanks to a little help.
I will also be seen in my U2-Simpsons T while in Cleveland.

Now...nobody steal my pic for my T! :tongue:

I have a black one with Achtung bAby symbols on it and one I made myself out of one of my many white-t-shirts that has a big U2 written on it and all the guy's names with their birthdays

tiny dancer said:
I have 7.

I have a Pride one with MLK on it.
A green Popmart.
Slane.
2 Elevations
And an Interference from Las Vegas. :bono: :edge: :larry: :adam:

does this include hand-made ones? 'cause I've got a lot of those. :wink:

Let's see....
  • I have a Popmart shirt with Bono smokin' a cigarette on the front and Edge doing a very cool impression of the Karate Kid on the back....
  • Elevation t-shirt that Larry signed "pull it tight" he told me. :ohmy:
  • a bootleg shirt that says "all that you can't leave." :lol:
  • My hand-made bejeweled shirt I wore to two Elevation shows - Vegas and LA - as Marina says, I was a walking billboard.
  • I have about ten hand-made Larry shirts. I'll probably make a new one for the Cleveland get-together. ;)
  • Oh, and an outside broadcast Achtung Baby shirt. You can see it in my profile pic. ;)

that be all.

Moonie :D

I have 2 elevation ones and the blue elevation sweatshirt...

Of course my older elevation shirt now has a nice stain on it, cause I can't eat like a normal person :| I need to invest into some new clothes.

I have two Macphisto shirts. They are the same cos I couldn't resist buying all which i could find. *giggle*

Back
Top Bottom