Girls- How many U2 T-shirts do you own?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I own 2, but I'm a guy.....

(yes, I visit PLEBA....sorry, a lot of my Interference friends post here)

I have 3 (1 R&H black, 1 Elevation red, 1 Elevation gray)
soon I will get one of Boy (u2.com)

I had 3 u2 t-shirts but I gave one to my ex BF (obviously when He was my BF):shrug:, now I have 2.

1 pop mart tour Mexico with a u2 pic in front, it's black (the t-shirt I gave to my ex BF was similar but prettier.)

1 Black with a U2 in white in front and a beautiful Bono's pic in the back from the Joshua Tree Tour

Last edited:
I have 11.
1: All that you can't leave behind
5: PopMart
1: Zooropa
1: with the word "beLIEve" stamped
2: Handmade: one of them says "Miss MacPhisto" on the back, and another is the same that The Edge wore, that says MR THE EDGE.
1: long sleeve, that only says U2.

*Silvina*

PS: MiniFly: "...and all the guy's names with their birthdays..." Mmmm Good Idea... :hmm:

I have 3.Joshua Tree,Rattle And Hum,and one i made myself.it says U2 Rulz Popmart 97.It's so worn and old some of the letters have come off and is really holey.

~MacPhisto~

I only have one U2 t-shirt and I got it at the rock hall. it's a black form fitting t-shirt with the elevation symbols on it....i wanna go to a u2 concert and get another t-shirt:sad:
oh, well, i think they're touring with the new album so i'll get one then :)

WildeIrish796 said:
I only have one U2 t-shirt and I got it at the rock hall. it's a black form fitting t-shirt with the elevation symbols on it....i wanna go to a u2 concert and get another t-shirt:sad:
oh, well, i think they're touring with the new album so i'll get one then :)
[/QUOTE

I have that shirt too. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom