Gif Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few more :whistle:

bonotravelqe1.gif

"It doesn't travel!"

adamlaughfj8.gif

*lol*

edgewatchcv5.gif

"Just watch your step, mate."

And last, but not least:

bonopopie9.gif

"POP!"

Thank you! Great gifs! I love these, and I was surprised to hear you say Bono reminds you of baby Bono during Pop because YES, same here! :)

I think during Pop Bono embraced his inner child
BonoPOPGrandmadnessDOL13.gif

Edge embraced his inner cowboy
edgejustwatchyourstepmatePopGrandma.gif

Adam embraced his inner.....fisherman
adamlolhatPopGrandmadnessDOL13.gif

Larry I'm not sure about. :hmm:
LarryfacepalmPopGrandmadnessDOL13.gif

Galeongirl said:

it's a part of the video in which Bono congratulates Tom Brady on becoming sportsman of the year 2005...
He's a bit geeky, but that's how we love him no? :wink:

THANX A LOT!!!! Wau, it´s a really funny video... " and I´m here with Larry, Adam...!!!":applaud: :laugh:

Lol yea, Bono likes to... :shifty: Big himself up...

:wink:

New gifs... LIB Washington (check Youtube thread for link)
Guh, he sure knows how to move!!!

bonohipshakejv5.gif

He took her onstage, danced with her, kissed her, and lied down in her lap! Look how she's stroking his head, so sweet :cute:
:shifty: Yeah, I know... I'm blabbering...
Yea, you all know me and me pervy mind by now.. :wink: Go figure!

bonolapve5.gif

Last edited:
Ivka said:

THANX A LOT!!!! Wau, it´s a really funny video... " and I´m here with Larry, Adam...!!!":applaud: :laugh:

wow Ivka I'm browsing this thread&PLEBA and I've just found out you are also from Slovakia...:shocked: world is small. what's more we've registered almost at the same time and have almost the same number of posts, isn't this funny? Tak teda po Slovensky - odkiaľ presne si, ak sa smiem spýtať?

wow Ivka I'm browsing this thread&PLEBA and I've just found out you are also from Slovakia...:shocked: world is small. what's more we've registered almost at the same time and have almost the same number of posts, isn't this funny? Tak teda po Slovensky - odkiaľ presne si, ak sa smiem spýtať?

Hi...so nice to meet some from Slovakia especially here, but i´m afraid this´s off topic:silent: nevermind:)
Chcela som ti poslat nejaku pm.ku, ale nefunguje...co uz:) super, najst dalsieho u2 fana prave tu!!!!:hug:

Ivka said:

Hi...so nice to meet some from Slovakia especially here, but i´m afraid this´s off topic:silent: nevermind:)
Chcela som ti poslat nejaku pm.ku, ale nefunguje...co uz:) super, najst dalsieho u2 fana prave tu!!!!:hug:

hehe, fakt super, lebo som tu este asi nikoho zo sloveska nestretla, tak toto vzdy potesi:hug:
I know it's a bit off topic but this just doesn't happen very often, so I couldn't help myself:wink:

Really sorry about that folks!!!!!:( We´re already finishing this off topic!!!
moussy asi sa presunieme do tej cudzojazycnej casti, oky?:)

if they're below 1,5 MB, www.imageshack.us

you need the lowest link they'll give you, put it in the IMG tag (you see a button above the text box wich says IMG, click that, paste the link there) and it'll be posted :)

some new ones...

While making this I kinda had an odd moment... somehow his movements synchronized with the song I was listening to (oh yea, like it wouldd BE something else than WITS atm :lol: )
and yea, I hope the site doesn't slow it down, go listen to the song, and see Bono drumming to WITS :D
bonobangingwitsrhythmpl1.gif

Srsly, that man is Smokin' :drool:

bonobangingsmokeec9.gif

Throwing a little temper tantrum on the drooms... you can see them move under his bangin' :wink:

bonobangingfinalepy2.gif

Last edited:
:shifty: decided to bump this thread up again....

slow, seductive, strut, and a leash????:combust:
bonoleash1df9.gif

bonoleash2spinning1rf3.gif

bonoleash3kylie1bu0.gif

bonoleash4kyliehandrz7.gif

bonoleash5kyliethiefhe2.gif

:bono: She stole MY shiney!!!!!!!:waah:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom