Gif Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost a fluid movement :D
larrybikemoveag6.gif

another Larry moment
larryfiremoverr3.gif

Oh Edge :giggle:

edgelaralolmv9.gif

:drool: a very drool-able moment for me... leather... evil... Bono.... :combust:

bonoleathermovefk7.gif

I love that motorcycle one!!! thanks!!! lately i've been falling in love with this video all over again!

You know, the first time I saw the Elevation video was the only time I've ever wanted to be Lara Croft...Lucky lucky woman, getting to be on top of Edge like that :drool:

Galeongirl said:
:bono: ACK! They Keep pulling my shirt!!!!
bonoshirtip7.gif

:bono: hmm... now what? Oh I know, if I don't wear one, they can't pull it!
bonostrippinwq6.gif

:bono: ACK! GIMME ME MIC BACK!!!
bonomiczi3.gif

:bono: Yay, they're good now, lemme show them some dancemoves theN!
bonohappydancekn1.gif

**Hey GG what about the last part of this vid..when Bono looks quite pissed off and rubs his head and flicks it at the audience:lol:

too cute..I guess he didnt know what he was getting into in those days...Thank you for the gifs:D

Slopsy said:
You know, the first time I saw the Elevation video was the only time I've ever wanted to be Lara Croft...Lucky lucky woman, getting to be on top of Edge like that :drool:

:hug:I dont want to break your heart Slopsy but the parts with Edge and Lara were manipulated..they were real clips of the movie with Edge added instead of the actor

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I AM ON DRUGS! Cold medicine anyway, and I don't know what I'm doing. But, I have my computer back, and my giffing abilities, and I made Babydoll's gif, and I swear I didn't mean to bump the old thread :tongue:

*reposts it here where it belongs*

larrywetuw5.gif

Larry, making himself wet :giggle:
(Because Babydoll makes him so hot :ohmy: )

:bow: :bow: Wow...I have been looking for Larry in a wet shirt for a long time...:shifty: That is so hot....now you made me want to jump on the stage and, um *tackle* him:whistle: God Bless!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

la de da daaaaaaa

bonoarmszk0.gif

bonocutelaughkr3.gif

Bono does have some queer-ish moves :hmm:
bonogayeryg1.gif

bonogayishdd1.gif

Uncle Bono wants YOU!
bonopointingia6.gif

I'm not very happy about this one, it's too static, but yea, I needed proof that Bono can touch his nose with his tongue (like me :wink: ) so yea, this is NOT a photoshop fyi, it does look like it

bonotonguestaticbh8.gif

waynetravis said:

:lmao:

what the heck's he doing?

where are these from??

He's trying to strangle himself :drool: and it's sexy as hell!

It's a sort of next level on the nazi arm he did during ZooTv, now he does the fist, and then the strangling :drool:

Anyone have that Gif of Bono losing it and stomping out a door handy?
It's from some R&H video I think.

If anyone has it I'll.. e-hug them.

I've been busy myself... :shifty:

A Grand Madness is one of the better U2 interviews, in my opinion, and not just because it's Pop era :wink: In lieu of the usual questions (which we've all heard answered a hundred times), we get more off-the-wall questions and general madness. Plus it just seems like Bono was so comfortable in his own skin during the Pop era. In the 80s he was self-conscious being unfamiliar with fame, during ZooTV he was often in "rockstar" character, and as of late he seems once again careful about his public image, probably due to being a public face for more than just the music (ie. the campaigning). But during Pop, things were relaxed. Pop!Bono reminds me of Baby!Bono in a lot of ways :)

ANYWAY. A Grand Madness gifs! :hyper:

theedgehb0.gif

"I'm 'The Edge'."

bonolookir5.gif

*shifty*

edgewhatpj7.gif

"Ha, hahaha, what?!"

larryfacepalmos1.gif

*facepalm*

adammovevo2.gif

"Always keep on the move."

bonopshnv7.gif