Gif Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaf! :love:

kafrun said:
deathglarewi8.gif
:larry:: WTF, you damn monkey! Stay away from me drooms! :mad:

GG, I can try and make it into an LJ icon (getting it under 40k is the real challenge), I might have to make it smaller than 100x100, or shorten it, but I'll give it a go :up:

Wow NICE kafrun!

And thanks DOL13, I'll let her know you are going to give it a try. I know she'll appreciate you trying!

Aaaaahhh that looks great! Can't wait to show her. I hope she likes it. I do! Thanks so much! Should she credit with your LJ name? (I know it) Thanks again!!! And thanks again Gg for letting us use your gif!

Galeongirl said:

In Sao Paulo, at the end of UTEOTW/beginning of NYD, a girl from the crowd gives Bono a Bono cookie(brazilian cookies, taste good :drool: ) he watches it, and eats it(as you can see in the gif) and he also showed the wrap to Edge, who cracked up :)

Edited because I"m being STUPID :banghead:

:lol: thanks for filling me in :)

bonocomet said:
Aaaaahhh that looks great! Can't wait to show her. I hope she likes it. I do! Thanks so much! Should she credit with your LJ name? (I know it) Thanks again!!! And thanks again Gg for letting us use your gif!
She can credit me if she wants :) It's nice to be credited, but I'm not one of those people that gets crazy if they don't get credited.

:lol: I'm sure she'll credit you, I just wondered if it should be dreamoutloud or your LJ name... probably the LJ one right?

:bono: ACK! They Keep pulling my shirt!!!!
bonoshirtip7.gif

:bono: hmm... now what? Oh I know, if I don't wear one, they can't pull it!
bonostrippinwq6.gif

:bono: ACK! GIMME ME MIC BACK!!!
bonomiczi3.gif

:bono: Yay, they're good now, lemme show them some dancemoves theN!
bonohappydancekn1.gif

Oh Wild... you just had to barge in and make ME look like a pervert again huh?

three words for you missy :tongue:

pot...

kettle...

black...

!...

Now, now, we ALL know Comet was the ring-leader and pervert here. :shifty:

*runs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom