Gif Request VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some new ones :D

bonoflyeyescamiyak.gif

First of all :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: WOW!
everyone who posted all those GIF thingys, thanks! but how do I save them to my computer so i can use them as a signature with u2.com? When I try to, they wont show up in my folder when i try to get them on a site. anyone know why or if i need to save them under my videos or something??? :huh::confused:

I love how Edge just says Bono in that interview. He's so cute:love:

:lol: Oh you don't want to know the things I have on my computer! One of these days I will try to go thru things and put more up too. Unfortunately lots of it gets pulled down due to copyrights, I always think it's weird how they leave some stuff and pull others. I've had MTV stuffed yanked down immediately and others they don't care. In fact I have one MTV special up in 6 parts. 3 parts are still up there now, and 3 of them they keep removing for copyright. :huh:

oh wait! I swear I saw the whole thing the other day.......let me check.........it might have had a piece missing though *hold on will edit if found*

Yeah,mainly Bono's Diary in Africa made for MTV in 2002:sad:

LOL that's the one I was talking about that I have up. They leave up parts 1,3, and 5 and pull down the even numbers, very strange. I keep meaning to reload those but they just pull them down again. Good you found them on someone else's account, I wonder if you tube will eventually get their too :hmm:
(actually just noticed they pulled down 2, 4, and 5... (on mine) I have no idea why :angry: )

LOL that's the one I was talking about that I have up. They leave up parts 1,3, and 5 and pull down the even numbers, very strange. I keep meaning to reload those but they just pull them down again. Good you found them on someone else's account, I wonder if you tube will eventually get their too :hmm:
(actually just noticed they pulled down 2, 4, and 5... I have no idea why :angry: )
:D So,we were looking for the same video on youtube:ohmy:
Popmartlemon post the link with the first part and,have more sequence parts on that link,so,I believe that exist all the whole Diary on youtube now:hyper::up:
I'm uploading it:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom