Gibson Super Bowl 41: this guitar will be auctioned to Music Rising!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Regina O'Numb

War Child

It’s A Super Bowl XLI Party—Gibson Style!
02/02/2007

It was a Super Bowl Party like no other, as some of the biggest stars in sports and entertainment partied down at Miami’s Casa Casa Uarina, also known as the Versace Mansion. Some of Gibson’s coolest friends took time out to sign a one-of-a-king Super Bowl XLI (that’s “41” for you hardcore guitarists) Les Paul Studio. The autograph-adorned guitar will be auctioned off, and all proceeds raised will be donated to Music Rising.

As always, Gibson.com was there. Check out a few pre-game highlights.

Gibson Super Bowl 41 guitar:
... Hip hop superstar and critically acclaimed Ludacris signs the Music Rising guitar at the Versace Mansion party. ... read more and see the photos on:
http://www.gibson.com/allaccessFeatures.aspx?aliaspath=/AllAccess/Its A Super Bowl XLI Party

Regina O'Numb said:

It’s A Super Bowl XLI Party—Gibson Style!
02/02/2007

It was a Super Bowl Party like no other, as some of the biggest stars in sports and entertainment partied down at Miami’s Casa Casa Uarina, also known as the Versace Mansion. Some of Gibson’s coolest friends took time out to sign a one-of-a-king Super Bowl XLI (that’s “41” for you hardcore guitarists) Les Paul Studio. The autograph-adorned guitar will be auctioned off, and all proceeds raised will be donated to Music Rising.

As always, Gibson.com was there. Check out a few pre-game highlights.

Gibson Super Bowl 41 guitar:
... Hip hop superstar and critically acclaimed Ludacris signs the Music Rising guitar at the Versace Mansion party. ... read more and see the photos on:
http://www.gibson.com/allaccessFeatures.aspx?aliaspath=/AllAccess/Its A Super Bowl XLI Party

That's pretty cool! But no Edge sightings in Miami? :(
I can't wait until U2 plays the Superbowl halftime show again.
I don't think they will do it again though.... :(

hmm? oh im sorry i wasnt listening i was looking in Bonos kitchen watching him bake a cake....the man uses way too few eggs... :eyebrow:

Re: Re: Gibson Super Bowl 41: this guitar will be auctioned to Music Rising!

Jeannieco said:

That's pretty cool! But no Edge sightings in Miami? :(
I can't wait until U2 plays the Superbowl halftime show again.
I don't think they will do it again though.... :(

Heck...I rather have anyone else play the Halftime show other than Prince (The only part of the show I'm not going to watch).

Back
Top Bottom