Get ready... Notre Dame LIVE webcast! & Edge online chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Here are the details! who ever's going will have to tell us what you'll be wearing or something so we can look for you! (which we might not be able to do until our 479th watch of it since it's sorta hard to tear our eyes from the guys, but....)
wink.gif

It also says on u2.com that Edge will be chatting before the show live- if you hunt around I suspect you might find a link to submit your questions!

U2.COM will carry U2's first show from the final leg of Elevation 2001 live online next week.

In partnership with Tiscali and Real Networks, U2.Com is offering fans a unique ringside seat for the bands critically acclaimed show - live from Notre Dame, Indiana, on the night of October 10th.

So get comfortable and enjoy the show, with views from all over the stage - including a pioneering 360-degree camera delivering you to 'the heart' of the Elevation live experience.

The webcast is free to all registered members of U2.com. Not registered yet ? You need to be by Sunday night. Sign up now!

If you're in Europe and you can't stay awake into the small hours, we'll
be hosting a second free broadcast - for European fans - at 9pm (CET) on October 11th.

U2.Com registered members can also watch the show free for up toseven days after the live webcast. This on-demand stream will give you the chance to enjoy the show when you want.

We'll also be be bringing you backstage chat, fan reaction and other exclusives direct from Elevation Tour 2001.

And if you want to learn more about the unique BROADBAND experience of seeing U2 Live, visit the special U2 webcast microsite u2.tiscali.com.

------------------
Take me to that twilight land

Go baby! -->* www.u2takemehigher.com *<--All New!

that is a good photo.

i need to find someone with a cable/dsl connection! this 56k modem won't cut it. trust me, i tried watching a live madonna concert of the internet. it sucked. the audio was good, but there was no real picture. (similar to when i attempted watching madonna on HBO, even though we don't getHBO...) grr.

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Back
Top Bottom