Gavin's Turn ( yes, that means tons of pics!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
@ the In America premiere

in-america-premiere-4.jpg

Mmm, awesome pic of Gavin :sick: Is he with Andrea now? We see a good bit of them together. That would be a good match, nice looking children ;)

This is from the same even, I thought it would be interesting since she was the mermaid from the Electrical Storm video. I think she's a lot prettier since her hair has grown out. Samantha Morton:

in-america-premiere-1.jpg

Hmm, I liked her better with short hair. :shifty:

No, I doubt he is with Andrea. She was with some guy in LA where he presented the Peter And The Worlf thing...They are just very good friends as far as I know.

Sorry, but I can't allow hotlinking - it eats up our bandwidth. Also, there was a caption underneath these pictures. "do not copy". The least you can do is ask before taking. Thanks.

Hey, I just talked to Ruth who took most of the pics on U2log.com, she's ok with it if you grab a few pics and upload them somewhere else (so it doesn't hurt our quota) and if she and U2log.com are credited / linked. Thanks!

I don't think hyperlinking is really going to hurt anyone now that there is really only one U2 website where pics post- this one. But thanks for the offer, Ruth is most kind.

There is a difference between hyperlinking and hotlinking. Hotlinking involves using somebody else's bandwidth quota and is not cool. Hyperlinking's fine.

I want to say a heartfelt thank you to all you lovely people for having this Gavin thread! :bow: I'd never paid any attention to him before now - more fool me! Think someone just wrote about come to bed eyes? I second that emotion!!:combust:

Back
Top Bottom