Gavin Friday pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aine_hewson

Acrobat
All the boys have a day for posting pics, just wanting to post some of Gavin :cute:

Gavin-Friday-Pic-3.jpg

Gavin-Friday-Pic-5.jpg

Last edited:
You can edit the name of your thread if you hurry Press edit like you would for any post and just change it, then click 'sumbit changes' After 1 hour it will be too late.

Bonochick said:

Only a moderator can edit thread titles. :wave:

:huh: :crazy: I could have sworn I did it a couple of times. Not always, but I know I have, and I wondered why it worked sometimes and not others. Maybe it was a fluke, or maybe you can change it as long as nobody else has posted in it? :confused:

Um... I feel odd because I dont know who this guy is. Anybody wanna tell me a bit about him? Ive never even heard of him. Well I have but only on here.

tiger_luver64 said:
Um... I feel odd because I dont know who this guy is. Anybody wanna tell me a bit about him? Ive never even heard of him. Well I have but only on here.

Not that I'm the fount of all U2 knowledge here, but I can give you a general idea who Gavin is. Gavin & Guggi(the long-haired blond) were part of the Village...the group Bono & the others hung out with when they first started getting together. They (G&G) were in the Virgin Prunes, along with Edge's brother Dik. Gavin & B have been close friends for 30 years. By no means a complete biography, but I hope that helps you some! :wave:

(ACTUALLY bluey on cali*gal's comp, yes I'm visiting her ... *CHEERS*)

Gavin is a complete and utter genius. On a genius scale of one to ten he is eleventy-billion. He actually BROKE the genius scale when they attempted to gauge his talent, springs everywhere, it was a complete mess. He's at least partially responsible for the soundtracks of "In The Name of the Father", "The Boxer", "In America" and has contributed songs of his own and collaberations to Baz Luhrman's films "Romeo and Juliet" and "Moulin Rouge". These works are just sidelines, however, the REAL beauty of what he's done are (in my humble opinion) three cds that could melt the paint off of walls. Adam and Eve, Each Man Kills the Thing He Loves and Shag Tobacco. He also just did narration in Peter and the Wolf, AND pulled off a spectacular one man show "I Didn't Come Up the Liffey In A Bubble" in Dublin this past summer. I would have given my first born AND my two front teeth to see that, but that's another story. He paints as well, oh and there's a little matter of starting and fronting one of the most influential and woefully underrated bands in Ireland's history "The Virgin Prunes" who were BRILLIANT performers live, and pushed the envelope of what was acceptable as art onstage. Performers like NIN, Smashing Pumpkins, and Marilyn Manson owe a LOT to the Prunes. He's brilliant, creative, funny, a really courageous artist, interesting, well read, brutally honest, challenging, diverse, articulate and original in the best sense of the word. Needless to say I'm a huge fan. T.G.I.F. and then some.

Ok enough of that, let's get down to what's really important here.

Just think of the softest, sexiest velvety thing you can, dip that in butter, go sit in the warmest, steamiest hot tub in the world and then have a martini in a dim lounge with your leg curled around the barstool.

Velvet-chocolate-sex-bomb-lipstick-martini-purr-cologne-gasm.

THAT'S what he sounds like.

*THUD*

I'm URGING YOU. Go find and buy something where you can hear him, it's worth every freaking penny. *MELT* You'll be saying "Bono who?" in THREE seconds FLAT. :drool:

****this announcement brought to you by the society for the promotion of Gavin Friday. A.k.a. ... Jen.****

Last edited:
bonogavinsing-vi.jpg

bonooldfriend-vi.jpg

bonogavinguggi02-vi.jpg

I know I have a lot of recent Gavin pics but I can't find them on my computer to upload :huh:

U2Kitten said:
Great pics! :up: Niamh is that you with him? :shocked: :hyper: WOW!

Yes, that is me! :wink:

It is a pitty I had to put on 8 kilos just before I got my pic taken with Gav! :madspit: :lol:

Ah, the wonders of living in Dublin and eating out eeeeeeeeeeeevery night for a whole year! :lmao:

cali*gal said:
[B He also just did narration in Peter and the Wolf, AND pulled off a spectacular one man show "I Didn't Come Up the Liffey In A Bubble" in Dublin this past summer. I would have given my first born AND my two front teeth to see that, but that's another story.

Just think of the softest, sexiest velvety thing you can, dip that in butter, go sit in the warmest, steamiest hot tub in the world and then have a martini in a dim lounge with your leg curled around the barstool.

Velvet-chocolate-sex-bomb-lipstick-martini-purr-cologne-gasm.

THAT'S what he sounds like.

*THUD*

[/B]

As for the first part: I was at that gig and the book signing.... :shifty:

And as for the second part: I couldnt agree more! :drool: :drool:

*mmh*

Should this thread arouse me? No.

But it does.

Jaysus.

Contribution:
93851040.jpg

5715d24e.jpg