Gavin Friday ... (bono WHO?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bluephisto

War Child
In the mud, in the maze of my imagination.
I officially renouce all thoughts of that guy with the shades and the horns and blah blah blah, whatever his name is. HOLY ... I mean ...

*stunned silence*

Not only is this guy a COMPLETE genius and funny and SWEARS like a sailor, he's ... LOOK AT HIM! He's doing a one man show right now called "I Didn't Come Up the Liffey In a Bubble" which I've heard is brillant but I just don't have enough pints of blood in my body to sell to go SEE IT. *weep*

He has the MOST amazing voice too. EVERYONE GO BUY HIS CDS. GO. NOW. GET UP AND DO IT.

Wow.

*stunned* *falls off chair*

wow. He looks like TWENTY here. HOW is it ... dafjaw;i erba;ifuaif. There ... I just went into GIBBERISH mode!!! We've been all about the wrong irish guys ...

Go to www.gavinfriday.com

Look at the ones of him in the tent.

wow.

Guy in the shades ... you've been replaced. It's official.

OhohohohohhOH, I forgot - you have to change your sig now, don't you? *tilts head* *pokes the sig* Something that praises our master a bit more, hm? O_O

pgfrida.jpg

gavin.gif

peterandthewolf.jpg

p02706q0y7e.jpg

noble-friday+carmody04.jpg

gavin_mag.jpg

WOW

This is the best thread ever I think. EDGETTE!!! WHERE did you find THOSE? You have him at your house don't you!? Damn it. Share with the Gavin-Impared here. Don't be selfish.

I'm listening to Shag Tobacco right now. I just have to say that he's so talented that if I saw him, outgoing as I am, I'd run away. I don't think I could handle it. Lol. Just an incredible mind, incredible artist. He is SO under-rated, I'm going to like go out and MAKE people listen to ONE of his songs for TWO second and then if they have half a brain in their heads they'll DEMAND all his albums at the nearest record store.

From now on the guy in the shades is GAVIN'S friend Bono. :)

Last edited:
bluephisto said:

This is the best thread ever I think. EDGETTE!!! WHERE did you find THOSE? You have him at your house don't you!? Damn it. Share with the Gavin-Impared here. Don't be selfish.

From now on the guy in the shades is GAVIN'S friend Bono. :)
1. there are amazing pics at gav's website

2. YES!!!

Back
Top Bottom